Suddenly I saw P'Jeff walking in the cafeteria with his friends.

Finally I got an idea, I grabbed a glass of water from the nearest table and walk towards him. When I was only two feet away from him I acted like I tripped on something and threw the glass of water on him. He got fully wet.

He was shocked for a moment then he got really angry. When he was about to snap on me, I cut him off by saying "sorry P'" and ran out of there. Little did I knew he's not gonna let me go so easily.

.

.

_______

Next morning when I reached the college, I notice that everyone is staring at me strangely. I can even heard them whispering, something like -
'can't believe'
'he's gay'
'how can he?'
'but then again he acts too cute to begin with'
'I can't believe I even liked him'

Were they talking about me?

Later on i found out the truth from my friends. Turns out they really were talking about me. And P'Jeff was the one who spread the rumors of me being gay.
Soon enough the whole college have heard about the rumor. And now they all think that I'm gay. My tears threaten to come out.
"Barcode, are you OK? We should have never make you do that dare" my friend said.
"We're sorry barcode" they said with guilty face.

"It's OK" I said holding my tears back.

"But , it's all our fault, it shouldn't have happen at the first place, it happened because P'Jeff kinda heard us talking about that dare, and he got angrier. We are really Sorry " they explained.

I know it's our fault too, but what he did is beyond limit. 'He'll regret it' I thought to myself.

.

.

.

Next day I told everyone that 'Jeff Satur is dating me secretly, he's gay too'. Well I didn't tell everyone, my friends did. And Telling it to two or three people were enough. they didn't wanted to, but I kinda forced them. It's ok , I have already loose my reputations anyways.

Just like the previous rumor, it also spread like a wildfire. And soon enough everyone knows about me and P'Jeff

At that time I didn't know my everyday life will be turning into hell.

***END OF FLASHBACK****

.

.

As I was walking through the hallway, suddenly someone came and pushed me against the wall hard.
"What the fuc-" I was about to snap when I realize who was it.
He smirked and what he did next frozed me at place. He fucking grab my lower part. Wtf.

"You like it gay boy? I can do it right, after all I'm your rumored boyfriend." He said still smirking. Suddenly I came back in my sense and pushed him off me and slap him hard and ran away from there.

I didn't realize I was crying untill I reach my dorm. How can he be such a pervert and evil.
When I entered my dorm my friends were there too.