Chain of Fenrir: Shatter!

[A/N: We finally arrive at the Sumeru Arc after like 2 seasons~!!! And with it a new anime opening theme for the arc too and good luck if you're wishing in 3.0! Teyvet's thrown into chaos when the first moonless night happens after countless millennia like Xiao predicted. Sumeru's Archon Quest will be split in 2 parts just like Inazuma was. The first arc, "The Morn of Roses" Arc will be the jungle half and the second will involve the desert and is yet unnamed.]

Lumine's Progress: Doctors made an error due to pregnancy dating being some what new practice in Teyvet, there for Lumine's Progress is Week 12, her final week of 1st trimester. By the time "Morn of Roses Arc" nears the end Lumine will be 13 weeks. By the time Sumeru arc concludes she'll be in her 4th month. Darn those doctors right? XD

........................

Panic.

Sheer panic.

That's what rang across every nation that moonless night with only the stars to cast out the darkness. The archons though in each of their nations having various reactions to the sight. The second generation was unsure what to make of the vanished moon in the nations of Natlan, Snezhnaya, and Fontaine. The youngest of the Seven peeked outside with an impish and childlike grin for she knew why due to recent events. Meanwhile sitting somewhere in the ruins of Old Mondstant the Anemo Archon had a glint of delighted mischief, no doubt Celestia's court were beside themselves. Strumming a melody as his eyes glowed bright in the darkness...

O hark they cry in woe

Little did the people know

The moon shining there, dead as despair

Would be swallowed in wolven fangs

But do not fear, for can you hear it now?

The world, the world it sings out its joy

The moon returns, the cycle begin anew

O hark they cry in woe, but they do not know...

Yes they did not know the truth of the significance of this event. The moon had never vanished nor changed since the calamity many millennials ago. Long before his time, long before even that blockhead's time. He grinned a knowing smile before vanishing in a wisp of anemo energy. The sound of the wolves singing their hearts out as even the spirit of the wolf of the north stared in breathless wonder.

...Liyue...

Sure enough, even the people of Liyue were in a panicking frenzy as the Qixing tried to make heads or tails of this strange event. Zhongli though had just finished reassuring the adepti there was nothing to fear much later in the night. His keen adeptus eyes glancing up at the cool early July night. No human could hope to see it but the lifeless moon was nothing but dust as countless shooting stars shot across the sky. As for where the moon once was? A new moon was forming at a rapid pace. In a few weeks the moon would be full.

Slowly he went back inside, locking the door behind him to find the sight of Xiao closing the guest room door behind himself. Dusting himself off as his poor wings looked ruffled and messy. His hair fairing no better to the ex-archon's astonishment. "Oh, M'Lord did we wake you?"Xiao hastily inquired frantically, becoming aware of his appearance. This felt embarrassing that his former archon was seeing the state he was in after helping Lumine and Ganyu calm the panicking humans with Ningguang and Keqing. It had taken his appearance for them to shut up and finally listen.