Blood of Valhalla

[A/N: Mona's Domain from GAA and such, this was the one I was most excited for. After the events with Mona things begin to calm. But after some events and her scry glass now clear, Mona offers to do an astrology reading for the unborn twins but what she finds leaves them baffled. Oh and kudos to the artist that did this amazing artwork I found of Skoll and Hati.]

................................................

Somehow Mona's mirage had been an easier or rather smoother task. Mona has zero problems with the celestial light puzzles found inside with help from Kazuha and even Lumine this time around. The entire time Lumine hummed a tune that intrigued them as she just enjoyed the more easy pace of her friend's mirage and learned a bit more of its past. XIao once again impressed with the mirage, this time of Mona's at the sea of stars like something out of a water or oil painting.

Then there was the debacle with the Fatui and their lil annoying machine that had caused all this insanity to begin with. The groups hadn't seen Lumine lose her temper on the scientist that had lost his marbles so fast. Not that they blamed her as this had been meant to be a relaxing vacation as all of the last several months of stress had been let loose in one go. Which brought them to the present as the sun had begun to sit, the group laughing as the grilled dinner over the fire.

"Did you see the look on the wretched fool's face? It was of the utmost amusement."chuckled Fischl.

"I've seen Lumine lose her temper before but this is the first time I've seen her that mad."grinned Xinyan as she remembered her time in Inazuma.

"Mein Fräulein, your fishing rod."reminded Oz as he gestured at the twitching fishing pole that had a bite.

"Eek!"

"Can you honestly blame the poor dear? I'm still livid with them for this entire ordeal, though it wasn't all bad."hummed Mona. The chatter and laughter continued while Lumine, Paimon, and Xiao had slipped away to sit at the beach chairs as she pulled out the communication device.

"Going to try calling again?"wondered Xiao, earning a nod in return.

"Paimon's gonna assume you're going to try calling Tone-Deaf Bard again right?"Paimon wondered.

"Yeah. I have enough for a few calls so I'm going to try again."confirmed Lumine as she turned it on and pressed the call button. The device begins to ring its distinct lil' jingle as they wait, Lumine sipping at a cold glass of berry punch. Until finally the clink sound reached their ears as somebody answered. But would it be Venti or that Sumerian girl? Lumine was not sure.

"Well hello there, strangers ehe~! So you finally called, I thought you were having too much fun and completely forgot about lil' ol' me..."greeted Venti. The sound of his voice was actually a relief.

"I'd never forget you, Venti. A lot's been happening is all."greeted Lumine.

"About time you picked up, Lord Barbatos."greeted Xiao.

"Oh is that Alatus I hear? Good to know you're well."Venti hummed.

"Well enough."he agreed as Paimon popped in between the couple. "Hey watch it you annoying pixie!"

"Nope! But a lot of really strange things did happen like Lumine said."Paimon began.

The trio one by one explained everything that had happened over the last few days. The mirages, the Fatui, the mystery Sumerian girl that cut off communications with outside the islands, the weird machine that messed with people's heads and mimicked the powers of a deity, and even the mirage of the two winged wolves.Venti himself had been both surprised and impressed but they agreed they had all enjoyed themselves. But they agreed to tell Venti about the mirages in person next time they met. As they began to make their way to rejoin the others, Xiao and Lumine stopped in their tracks at the voice of the Sumerian girl in their heads, "Now you have solved the mystery, well one of them at least...Doesn't it make you feel happy and satisfied?"