chapter twenty-six

mature content

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

mature content

mature content

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"scar?"

"sì?" she pulled up in the teacher's parking lot and turned to me.

"thank you for breakfast."

"anything for you, baby."

i smiled and pecked her lips.

i then took note that the window were tinted and no one could see us.

"want to know a way you can thank me?" scarlett asks and looked me in the eyes.

i didn't respond as i stared in her eyes.

"hmm?" i hummed, motioning for her to continue.

"by sitting on my face right now."

i gasped at her straightforwardness and looked up at the car ceiling.

"no," i whisper-yelled.

"and why not?"

"because it won't work." i said and she raised an eyebrow and rolled up her sleeves. she climbed in the back seat and patted the seat.

i nibbled on my bottom lip as i climbed around there.

her hand went around my neck as she pulled me into her. scarlett stared in my eyes.

"no noise."

scarlett connected our lips and i kissed her back with passion. after a while, she pulled back and laid down on the seat. i pulled the jeans and took them off, resting them on the ground.

"take off your underwear too," scarlett instructed, "unless you want me to rip them then okay."

my eyes widened and i discarded them, dropping them on the floor.

scarlett lifted me up and she made me sit on her chest and pecked my thighs.

"come up on my face, baby."

i bit my lip and looked down at her.

"don't be shy," she teases and i laughed and lifted my hips. i placed my core on her lips, not putting down my full body weight on her face.

her lips latched on to my clit and i let out a soft moan. scarlett held on to my thighs and pulled me down fully on her lips, making me yelp at the sudden tug at my body.

i didn't have any time to protest and she started to eat me out, sucking on my folds and licking back up to my clit. i covered my mouth to muffle my moans.

she hummed against my pussy as be slurped up my juices.

scarlett then used her tongue to press against my entrance. her tongue slipped inside me and my eyes rolled back in my head.

"scarlett, fuc– ahh." my moan came out muffled and i started to grind my hips against her face.

i felt the familiar knot in my stomach and my leg started to quiver.

"shittt, im gonna cum," i moaned.

scarlett didn't stop tongue fucking me as her thumb rubbed my clit. juices rushed from my pussy and i lifted my hips as the shock went through my body, bringing me to my orgasm.

my eyes clenched shut as she kept stimulating my clit, helping me to ride out my orgasm.

i soon rode out my orgasm and scarlett pulled me back down on her face. she gave my pussy long licks that had my stomach doing somersaults.

i moved to sit down on her waist and leaned down to kiss her. my juices were all over her face and it made me embarrassed but also happy some where deep down.

that innocent girl was slowly coming back out and she wanted me to get dressed and run away.

i pulled back from the kiss and scarlett smiled.

"we should do this more often."

i smacked her chest and climbed on the console and reached over to the back to take up my pants and saw her holding on to my underwear.

"give it to me."

"this belongs to me." she stuffed it in her top pocket and i rolled my eyes.

i started to get dress and scarlett reached over to the front seat and opened the compartment and took out a black bag that obviously had clothes in it and a pack of wipes and cologne.

i gave her an amused look.

"what? you never know what's going to happen." she winked and i shook my head with a smile on my face.