chapter two

mr

mr. loyal came to see us five minutes later. we stood up and he greeted us.

"i am mr. mackenzie loyal, the principal of brooklyn's academy." 

he shook our hands and i smiled at him.

"welcome," he said and he led us into his office.

"i will have a student - one of the best - give you a tour of the school grounds. she'll tell you the basic and the off grounds, etcetera." mr. loyal explained and i nodded.

"harley quinn, please come to the main office please. i repeat, harley quinn. thank you," he announced on the microphone.

i looked around his office. it felt comfortable. the walls were painted in cream white white ceiling and huge chandelier hung over our heads. his desk was in the centre of the room and there was a water station, a vending machine and other important files in the room.

the door was knocked on and mr. loyal told the person to enter.

a girl with black hair cut shortly entered the office. her eyes fell on my mother and i. her eyes were brown and they had a dangerous glint in them but a friendly look. this girl was very pretty that not even i could compare.

"good evening." she says politely.

"good evening," i muttered.

"harley, this is miss falls and her daughter, miss skylar vox. if you're not busy, i'd like for you to give her a tour of the school — the whatnot and whatsoever." the principal said.

harley nodded.

"sure. im not busy."

"very well," mr. loyal motioned for me to go to harley and I did so. we left the office and she started to lead me down the halls.

"hi," she said and glanced at me, "as you know im your tour guide and this is brooklyn's academy."

yes i know that.

"okay so this is the main hall," we walked down some halls were the lockers were and students were chilling.

"it is lunch time, so therefore all the hassle and chattering."

i hummed.

we turned and we walked down an almost empty hallway.

"these are where the first year students classrooms are."

up the next floor.

"second year."

next floor.

"third year."

final floor.

"and finally, last year."

she showed me where the bathrooms were. all the floors were the same, same directions, same placements, same everything so there was no way i was going to get lost.

"there's this one girl, jenna redhill who you should watch out for. she's the queen b around here – or so she says. she's the —"

"leader of the cheerleading team. typical," i cut her off, making her giggle.

"and you're correct."

harley stopped at a classroom and i looked at it.

mathematics.

"hi, miss espinoza!" harley chirped and tugged me into the classroom.

"hello, harley. aren't you supposed to be at lunch?" i heard a raspy voice asks and my head snapped to the voice.

there stood a goddess in all her beauty. the beautiful female has brown hair that was clipped with a pin and some of the hair let down at the front. her lips were full and perfect and her skin was so clean. a beautiful gold chain dangled off of her neck as she looked down, stacking up some papers. she looks very tall from what i can see.

"yesss but im giving the transfer student a tour," harley says and miss espinoza's head snapped up to me.

her eyes raked over me and i started to feel conscious of what i was wearing.

a huge black tee with some band on it and high waisted jeans with rip in the knees.

miss espinoza soon stopped looking at me and hummed.

"do i have her in my class for this term?"

"uhh not sure as yet but most likely, seeing as mathematics and english are the two main subjects."

"if you're aware, harley, im not the only one who teaches those subjects." she spoke.

the words came from her mouth so smooth that i almost didn't realize that she has an accent. i couldn't place my fingers on what kind of accent but it was hot.

miss espinoza nodded and she came around the table, her heels clicking against the tile.

she was wearing a black knee-length dress that hung onto her body and it was long sleeved. her breasts pushed against the fabric and her hips swayed sexily with every step she took.

"miss scarlett espinoza." she introduced herself, sticking her hand out.

"skylar vox." i shook her hand.

she smiled, showing me her left dimple.

"nice to meet you, miss vox. i look forward to seeing you in my classes."

-

professional start omg😩 this is going good

thoughts?

harley quinn - tour guide