chapter fourteen

she tastes amazing

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

she tastes amazing.

i wonder why i never made a move on her two months ago. maybe it's because i wanted to give her time, to get to know her more first. maybe it's even because i knew i'd be too much for her.

she's so innocent and then there's me — freaky and anything but shy. skylar is the exact opposite of me. she doesn't mix with me but that doesn't stop me from wanting to teach her my ways and introduce her to a world of sins and corruption. yet again, i don't want to. i want her to stay pure and innocent — for her sake.

i know it'll ruin her when she knows what happens behind closed doors, how rough i can be during sex and out of the bedroom, how territorial i can get and how possessive i am, wanting to show my claim on her, telling other's to back off.

skylar didn't seem like she minded the countless hickeys that i made on her body last night and not too long ago. infact, she admires them.

what her mom said kept ringing in my mind.

tyler pablo.

tyler pablo.

"brother," the phone answered on the third ring and he hummed into the phone.

"? how may i help you, scarlett?"

romano and i always had an on-and-off relationship with each other but nonetheless, we were close. he was the closet sibling i have out of everyone.

"ho bisogno di un favore." i need a favour.

"and what is that?"

"tyler pablo — background search." i said.

"say please."

"suck my dick," with that, i hung up on him, rolling my eyes. he wouldn't take it serious and i would be looking forward to the results within the next half an hour.

"skylar!" i called out to my love as i walked into the living room.

"yes?" she answers and i turned and saw her.

"im taking you home now."

"already?" skylar pouts and i nodded.

i didn't want her leaving. i wanted to have her in my arms 24/7 but i knew that wasn't possible.

"yes, already, amore mio. it's quarter past 2 and your mom must be worried sick."

skylar huffed but nodded. she walked into my arms and looked up at me as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

this girl admires my height, i swear.

"can we..." she trails off, "you know, go at it before i leave?" she asks and whisper the part of the sentence she was scared to say.

"say sex."

"no."

"sex, baby. it's not that hard." i teased and skylar gave me a look.

"it sounds weird asking to have se– to do the dirty."

i laughed and pecked her forehead, letting my lips linger.

"we don't have enough time, baby." i mumbled.

"quic–"

"before you convince me, let's grab your stuff and go." i laughed and pulled her up to the bedroom.

i placed her romper in a bag and she went in my closet and came back out in a sweatpants of mine and a sweatshirt in her hands. i raised my eyebrows.

"what?" she asks innocently and i just shook my head. we left my bedroom and then went outside where my car was.

what am i going to do with this girl?

𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗘𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗼𝘇𝗮 ✔ 𝗚𝘅𝗚जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें