|31| Zero Motivation: Guy With Cloud Envy

Začít od začátku

"Now... Where was I supposed to go again?"

She had finally made it back to the observation deck and easily spotted Naruto and Shikamaru in front of her talking

She had finally made it back to the observation deck and easily spotted Naruto and Shikamaru in front of her talking. When Naruto noticed her presence he grinned and ran to her, once he was close enough he went for the hug which she returned slowly.

After pulling away, Naruto slangs his right arm over her shoulder. "You did well in your match Naruto." Naruto chuckled and rubbed the back of his head. "Well, thanks to you for believing in me, plus I'd hate to disappoint you, dattebayo."

A small cornered smile appears on Muichiro's lips. "So Duck dumb-dumb has not come yet?" Naruto questioned.

'Who's that again. . . I feel like I've heard that name once... If whatever I probably forgot.' Muichiro thought before shaking her head side to side as a no, then she started getting lost in her thoughts.

".  . . Mui. . . chi. . . . ro-chan Mui-chaan!!" Naruto yelled, shaking the ravenette-haired girl. She snapped out of her thought and turned to him. "Mm?"

"It's Shikamaru match now, what were you even thinking about now?" He questioned.

She shook her head and turned her attention to Shikamaru. "It's nothing."

"Hold on, ain't it supposed to be that cat boy? and Aburames match?" She questioned. "Cat boy forfeited." Naruto shrugged.

She looked down at Shikamaru and Temari's match.

Shikamaru didn't move, he just lay there making people from the audience throw things at him.

Naruto started stomping anxiously. "Come on, come on! Get up and fight Shikamaru!! You've got to get up and going sometime this year!" He yelled. Which made Muichiro nod in agreement.

"Well, if you won't move I will!" Temari said then started charging towards him. 'The Proctor didn't even start the match.'

Temari jumped before bringing the fan down where the Nara lay, creating a big dust cloud. When the dust cleared it show Shikamaru leaning against the arena wall, staring at Temari with amusement.

"It doesn't make it a whole lot different to me whether I become a Chunin or not, but I guess maybe I shouldn't let myself get beaten  up by a female."

Two visible Irk appeared on Muichiro's forehead and forehead. 'That's a bit sexist...' Her grip tightened on the rail almost breaking it, if it wasn't for Naruto who placed his hand on her shoulder to prevent her from possibly breaking the arena.

Temari lost her temper and went to use a wind attack.

The next second Shikamaru was gone. Muichiro sensed him in a tree on the other side. She could hear loud cheering of Ino from all the way she saw.

Shikamaru raised his hand into the air

Shikamaru raised his hand into the air. He had caught Temari in his shadow Jutsu. "Good grief I give up."

Muichiro blinked once and blinked twice with a questionable look on her face. "HUH!?" Naruto yelled. 'This guy....'

The crowd then erupted and started throwing insults at Shikamaru.

"WHAT! What did you say?" Temari asked just as confused as the ravenette-haired girl.

"I used up all my chakra on the Kagemane No Jutsu, I'm good for about another ten seconds, that's a bummer, and here I already planned out the next two-hundred  moves in my head, but my chakra is running low. . ." He stated

Muichiro let out a sigh at what he said.

"Anyways, if I was to win this thing, it just is more work." Shikamaru shrugged.

"The winner, SABAKU NO TEMARI."