Betrayal, Carbonite

Leia said "The sooner the better" She walks forward "Something is wrong here" She raise her hand as Han turns "No one has seen or knows anything about 3PO" Han turns back "He's been gone too long to have gotten lost" Han put his hands on her arms and kiss her forehead Han said "Relax" He stares at Leia "I'll talk to Lando and see what I can find out" He put his hand on Leia cheek.

But Leia shakes her head she said "I don't trust Lando" She sits down, and Han said "Well, I don't trust him either" He sits across from her "But he is my friend" He moves a bit "Besides..." Leia smiles a bit "...we'll soon be gone" Leia ask "Then you're as good as gone, aren't you" Han lower his head raise his gaze staring at her.

Meanwhile Chewie is in a garbage area looking around he looks at a shelf Chewie grunts and move to the conveyer belt to look then walk forward passing a few Ugnaughts then on the conveyer belt is C-3PO in pieces a Ugnaught grabs the head Chewie grunts and grabs the chest and arm the Ugnaughts try to get them, but Chewie growls the Ugnaught threw C-3PO head to another Ugnaught who caught it Chewie growls waving his arm trying to get the pieces.

Now the doors open Chewie grunts said "Gaahh" He comes in with a crate with C-3PO inside it shock Leia ask "What happened" Chewie puts the crate down Chewie grunts said "Gahhh gahhh" Han ask "Where" Chewie grunts said "Gahhh" He holds C-3PO arm Han ask "You found him in a junk pile" Chewie grunts and turning her head Leia said "Oh, what a mess".

She looks at Chewie "Chewie, you think you can repair him" Chewie grunts said "Gahhh" Holding the arm shrugs and Han said "Lando's got people that can fix him" But Leia said "No, thanks" A noise got their attention Chewie, Han and Leia look to see Lando enter he ask "I'm sorry, am I interrupting anything" Chewie looks at C-3PO as Leia said "Not really".

Lando smiles taking a deep breath he said "You look absolutely beautiful" Han raise his hand "You truly belong here with us among the clouds" Han covers his face and Lando walks forward Leia said "Thank you" Chewie and Fixer move the pieces Lando ask "Would you join me for a little refreshment" Chewie looks up grunts "Everyone's invited, of course".

He takes Leia's hand Han walks over, Chewie got up Lando saw C-3PO state "Having trouble with your droid" Han said "No, no problem" He takes Leia's arm Chewie stood by the door "Why" Han and Leia walk pass Lando who looks back to C-3PO then follows them with Chewie right behind him they walk out into a hallway Lando said "You see, since we're a small operation, we don't fall into the jurisdiction of the Empire".

They walk down some steps Leia ask "So you're part of the Mining Guild, then" But Lando said "No, not actually" They walk pass a Guard "Our operation is small enough not to be noticed" Leia looks to Lando "Which is advantageous for everybody, since our customers are anxious to avoid attracting attention to themselves".

They pass a few citizens making a turn Han ask "Aren't you afraid the Empire's going to find out about this little operation, shut you down" They walk down some more steps Lando said "It's always been a danger that looms like a shadow over everything we've built" They walk pass a door "But things have developed that'll ensure security" Chewie grunts looking behind "I've just made a deal that will keep the Empire out of here forever".

They stop at a huge door Lando press a button for it to open but inside sitting at the end of the table is Raven who stands breathing and behind him is Elites 1, 2 and 3 Han looks to see them Chewie roars Han pulls his pistol and fires at Raven who deflects each shot with his hand then Elite 3 use the Force to take Han's pistol and caught it Raven said "We would be honoured if you would join us".

Coming out from a pillar is Bobo who steps forward Chewie grunts then coming from the stairs is Stormtroopers along with Lobot aiming at them Chewie and Leia turns to see them Han looks to Lando who said "I had no choice" Leia and Chewie look to Lando "They arrived right before you did" Han stare at him "I'm sorry" Raven breaths and Leia looks to Han.