He covered her again and she cupped his face, kissing him hungrily. One of his hands buried itself in her hair while the other massaged her breast. Namjoon spread her legs with his knee and she reared up against him.

He left her lips on his way down, stopping at her neck and she threw her head back so he could resume his seal, then trailed down her collarbone, leaving red teeth marks.

Then his tongue trailed a wet trail into the crease between her breasts and he bit and sucked hard on the tender skin of her stomach, drawing a loud half-shout half-moan from her throat

Cupping her breasts, he purposefully attacked her stomach. His lips and tongue fought for territory as his teeth kept marking.

Arie was moaning and writhing madly, clutching the sheets tightly, her head thrown back hard and her back arching as she tried to beg for more caresses.

"I think I found your weak spot, baby!" Namjoon whispered and chuckled, sending another shockwave through her body. "Namjoon!" her back arched even more, her hips rising against his shoulders and Namjoon caressing the curve of her waist as his fingers sought the soft lusciousness of her ass.

He reached between her legs and gently bit and tugged at the thin lace of her underwear. "God!" Ari gasped and her hands pushed his head down. "You're getting impatient, my little..." Namjoon growled, slapping her high on the thigh.

Ari jumped and her body shook, Namjoon looked up and smirked. "Look who likes the rough!" he stated contentedly, lifting her hips slightly to remove her underwear.

She stood up and looked down, gritting her teeth. His tongue teased her clit. Their eyes were locked as she tried to stifle her moans and he sucked and licked her clit at the entrance of her pussy.

Her juices flowed and wet his lips, running down his chin. "Be a good girl and scream for me, baby!" Namjoon ordered, biting the folds of her entrance a little more roughly.

And she did just that. Screaming loudly, her eyes rolled back in ecstasy and her head fell heavily on the pillow. Namjoon squeezed her hips hard to hold her in place as his tongue went in and out of her.

"Namjoon!" his name slipped from her lips like the whisper of a bird's wings and she squirted against his tongue. Namjoon rose and first licked himself like a tiger that had just fed, then covered her, letting her taste her own orgasm.

 Namjoon rose and first licked himself like a tiger that had just fed, then covered her, letting her taste her own orgasm