𝐓𝐞𝐧 ❣︎

I know you want me
but I want you to tell me.

As I'm signing documents in my office, my mind can't help but think about Ivy

When I had first met her stepmother a year ago, she would constantly mention Ivy and everything else. About how her sweet daughter had dependent personality disorder and anxiety to top it all off. She never explained why, though I understood it wasn't her story to tell.

Having a taste of what it would be like to be with Ivy, had me craving more. I cherished every moment spent with her.

I knew she was different than all of the other women I've been with. It was even better that she was a little, it had me liking her more and more everyday.

Ezekiel quickly interrupts my thoughts by storming into my office.

I sigh as I put my pen down, not ready to deal with his bullshit.

"What is it now, Ezekiel?"

He shrugs his shoulders, "Nothing, just wanted to see how my dear old friend was doing."

"Spit it out."

He leans forward as if he has a secret to tell, "Are you and Ivy, dating?" He says but in a whisper.

"Why the fuck are you whispering."

"Why are you avoiding the question?" He raises his brows at me, a smile forming on his face.

"I'm not avoiding the question." I narrow my eyes at him.

"So why aren't you answering it?" The smile on his face has now turned into a huge grin.

I stand up, grabbing my coat and shrugging it onto my shoulders. "We aren't dating yet, I want to ease her into it. Not just throw her into our world and expect her to swim. She'll drown if it's too quick."

He nods in understanding but the grin still stays on his face.

"Have you guys," Ezekiel makes a kissing face and it takes everything in me to not smack the living shit out of him.

"Ezekiel, why don't you go bake some cookies with your mother." Grabbing my car keys, I make my way to the door.

He stares at me with an almost offended look on his face.

I chuckle as I leave my office and make my way to the front door, ignoring everyone's stares as usual.

Getting into my car, I type the directions to the flower shop into my phone before starting the car.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚

I park my car in front of the flower shop that I haven't been too in quite some time.

It's the still the same with a flowers and vines hanging around the front door, making it look aesthetic.

The bell above the door chimes and the scent of flowers and mulch hits my nose as I walk in.