𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 ❣︎

The responsibility of love:
To keep another's heart safe.

As Damon had promised, he was right next me when I woke up

As Damon had promised, he was right next me when I woke up. We were in the same position that I fell asleep in. He was really comfy.

We lied in bed for a bit until Damon had to drag me out of bed. What a big meanie. I did my morning routine in my bathroom and after that, Damon carried me downstairs.

My parents greeted us in the kitchen and fed us breakfast. My father wouldn't stop eyeing Damon which I thought was really weird but I could tell my stepmother enjoyed having Damon here.

After we ate the lovely breakfast that my parents made, Damon had said that he had to go for a bit but he would be picking me up in the afternoon.

"I'll be back before you know it baby." He said as he puts his shoes on by the front door.

"But I don't want you to go." I pouted at him.

He kneels down to my height and takes my hands into his own. His hands are hugeeee but they're really soft.

"Look, when I come back, we can go do something fun. How does that sound, hm?" His thumb rubs the back of my hands and as much as I want him to stay here, he'll be back soon.

"Okay!" I grin at him and a small smile forms on his face.

He soon leaves after that and I turn around to see both of my parents staring at me. My stepmother looks at me with happiness in her eyes while my father looks like he's ready to beat someone up.

"Aww my sweet daughter is going on a date!" She gushes.

"N-no I'm not." I'm pretty sure my cheeks are as red as tomatoes. She pinches my cheeks and continues talking on and on about my 'date' with Damon.

I think my cheeks might explode by how red they are.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚

The afternoon rolled around pretty quick and I was currently in my closet trying to pick out an outfit. Damon never said where we were going so it's pretty hard to decide what to wear.

 Damon never said where we were going so it's pretty hard to decide what to wear