𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 ❣︎

Alice: "How long is forever?"
White Rabbit: "Sometimes, just one second."

"Stop it!" I say, giggling with Ezekiel

"What! It's true! You should have seen the way he fell all the way down into the pile of leaves."

A few minutes ago, Ezekiel had started telling me a story of how Damon was on a swing and he accidentally went too high and flew off of it and into a pile of leaves. Luckily, he didn't get hurt too bad, just a few scratches. Poor bubba.

Speaking of bubba, he and Jace had went to his office to discuss work things. They've been in there for quite some time now.

"The look of shock on his face was unbelievable."

We continue to laugh about it for a few more minutes until Jace walks into the room and towards Ezekiel, leaning down to whisper in his ear. Ezekiel nods and whispers something back to him. Hey! Why am I not let in on the secret?

"Welp, dolly, your man expects my presence so I have to get going but when I come back, I have so much more to tell you!" He grins and ruffles my hair

"Bye bye!" I wave at him as he walks away and towards bubbas office.

I relax against the couch and fiddle with the hair tie on my wrist as I think of things to do. I look over at Jace to see he's typing away on his phone when an idea pops up into my head.

"Hey Jace?"

"Hm?" He hums.

"Can I braid your hair?" I ask him with the hair tie in my hand.

He looks up at me and down to my hand, "No."

"Please!" I try a second time.

"No." He says yet again.

"Pretty pretty please!"

He goes to open his mouth but I cut him off, "With a cherry on top!"

His green eyes meet mine as they narrow down at me.

"No."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚

"Stop moving!" I exclaim as Jace moves his head again.

We're currently on the couch, well I'm on the couch, Jace is on the floor between my legs as his head rests against the couch. If you haven't already guessed, he finally gave in to letting me braid his beautiful long hair after me persuading him for a long time. It took a lot of effort.

I've made little to no conversation with him. He's not the talkative type but I have gotten a few words out of him.

I've also taken note that Jace has a slight British accent but it only comes out when he says certain words.