18. Twin Fates

A/n: Thank you for reading my book!!! I hope you like this chapter!!! ❤❤❤

Two days after Emrys told them that Harry might be the one who's prophesied to go against Lord Voldemort, fear had developed deep inside James and Lily

Two days after Emrys told them that Harry might be the one who's prophesied to go against Lord Voldemort, fear had developed deep inside James and Lily. They knew that Elwyn could have a fate inside the archipelago but Harry's future was something they did not expect. It even made them want to get Harry to escape that destiny but they knew it wouldn't help their son by making him try to escape his fate. They knew that no matter how much they tried to go against it, his fate will call him. All they could do was support him and make sure that Harry would be ready to fight his enemy. Elwyn, meanwhile, had already received her limiter after Lord Emrys finished his magical incantation that early morning. At the time he was finished, her parents watched her faint and her dragon, Ruby stepped beside her master and moaned in worry. She kept on licking her face, and they were shocked when they heard her talk. "She will be fine, right? I don't want her to be hurt."

"She's going to be fine, right?" James asked him. "Thank you for giving her a chance to train with you and transfer to Blue Diamond Magic School."

"Remember that I will slowly release her magic as she aged," Emrys reminded them. "Even so, I will still send her to train with someone powerful and someone I trust for now after she wakes up."

Lily held her daughter's right hand to stop her hands from trembling. "Who could it be, sir? We know very few dragonriders even if we live with dragonriders here in Andenor City."

"Governor Ulfhild is a powerful dragon rider," Emrys reminded them. "He will be able to guide your daughter in taking care of Ruby, the Red Dragon, and also, teach him enchantments that are only spoken by dragonriders."

James was flustered. "Thank you for taking care of my children. It is truly an honor to have you as a guest in my house."

"I can see that your children will have a great future and it was obvious that they do have twin fates," Emrys sighed. "Raise them well, James and Lily. The world will soon depend on them."

James smiled at him. "Thank you for all your help, sir. I will make sure to train them and give them all the knowledge they need when their fates call them."

"Where is Harry?" Lord Emrys asked them. "I want to see the young boy and see the great wonders that he could do at his young age."

"Harry's... with... Professor Yevina," Lily stuttered. "He goes to school every morning, right?"

"Ah! Right!" Lord Emrys chuckled as he remembered who Yevina was. "They are at the right age to go and study at Blue Diamond Magic School now. Yevina Johansson is a beautiful half-elf. Many elves fall for her beauty and grace. She's also a very powerful witch. It would be great to meet them, again as it has been hundreds of years since I've seen them. I was stuck staying alongside a goddess and it was only now that I got out of the cave. I'm a weird human, aren't I?"