3. Televriel

A/n: Thank you for reading my fanfiction! I hope you keep supporting me till the end of this book.

James and Lily quickly packed their bags after Albus Dumbledore and Minerva McGonagall left their house

James and Lily quickly packed their bags after Albus Dumbledore and Minerva McGonagall left their house. It still does hurt them that they had to leave the country that they grew up in but they understand that they had to leave for the sake of their children. They cannot afford to keep living in a country where their children would be continuously hunted. They were very much curious to know how they would live in Féth Fiada which is an Elven Island, too. Their history professor, Cuthbert Binns had mentioned it before to them and they only remembered it again after Dumbledore mentioned it to them. He had mentioned that Féth Fiada was one of the most beautiful places in the world where people can truly feel magic. Nature continuously prevailed in the archipelago and enormous white buildings as huge as mountains were built everywhere. Unicorns and dragons fly freely as the whole island felt like a breathing diamond.

James and Lily smiled at each other. They took two blue baby bags and placed their wands inside their jackets. The young couple chose to take two sets of clothes for their journey for all of them while they stay in a boat.

James currently doesn't know what to feel by what the Order of the Phoenix chose for them to do to protect their children. He was told to take refuge in an island they don't pretty much know about and also, the strangest thing was that they don't know much about the High Elves even if they studied them in their history lessons in Hogwarts. The one thing they currently know about them was that the High Elves were highly secretive, and they've also learned that magic wasn't just a tool for them but it was a sacred rite. He also knows so much about the House Elves but they haven't met anyone different from them but it still comforted him that they will stay safe while they were on that island while they wait for the time they could be back in London.

"Are you done packing, Lily?" James asked her. "We have to go now."

"I can't believe that we would have to abandon our home and our duties, James," Lily cried to him. "You shouldn't worry, though. I know that taking care of our twins should be our focus than anything else."

"No matter what happens, Lily," He took a deep breath and continued, "I will protect you and our children."

James carried Harry on his left arm while Lily took Elwyn on her right. They held the leaf portkey immediately at the same time. At the burst of energy, they were quickly transported inside a wooden ship.

...

James and Lily saw Televriel, a male elf carrying an oar on a big, white boat upon the time they materialized on his huge white boat. The boat can carry twenty-five men. He bowed to them slightly and introduced himself to his passengers. "My name is Televriel, Son of Alavric."

It was a surprise for the two warlocks when they saw an elf bow to them while they were in the middle of the ocean. Even so, it was his appearance that shocked them. Like house elves, he has pointed ears but he wasn't a small elf as they expected. He's as tall as a human while his hair's long and gold in color. His face looked very masculine even if he doesn't grow any hair on his face. He doesn't have any beard on and he was very fair. His long gray tunic was made of natural linen with bronze trim and he has a white cape attached to his coat. James and Lily immediately placed their bags down. They also bowed to him to show their thanks but when the elf rose to steer the boat. "I had been informed by Queen Rowyna that two warlocks would need our assistance."

"It's us," James replied. "We used a portkey to be here."

"If you truly are, then you would be carrying the leaf portkey that we handed to Dumbledore. It is a portkey we give to other races with whom we see deserves it. He had mentioned that he will be sending a family to us who needs a refuge after the Dark Lord vanished. The war had ceased but the family may still be in danger from the Dark Lord's loyalists."

"Was there any instance that there are witches and wizards who appear on your boat which you dismiss?" Lily asked him as she handed the leaf portkey to him to show that they were truly the family who was seeking a new home. "I want to know since it seemed you're strict."

"Aye, there's a reason. We don't want to share our knowledge in magic yet," he responded as he give it back to her after inspecting it. "The Death Eaters tried their best to break through our barriers."

James and Lily gasped. It was an answer they didn't expect.

"Elves like you know that there's a war in Europe, correct?" James asked him. "Won't you help us?"

"Human wars weren't our problem. It had been a long time that our race chose to stay hidden. Once again, your race threatens our race, and one day, we may choose to accompany you if he gains more power," Televriel sneered. "Even so, the dark wizard might force us out since he is a magical creature like us. Few humans can use magic but due to your nature, it was always possible that some of you abuse it. "

James sat on the boat again, and he felt guilty that they may have bothered a race who didn't want to interact with any humans. "Forgive-"

"Hush!" Televriel chuckled. "You don't need to apologize. My race will come to aid to all those who need help. It was already mentioned to us that there will come a time we will reveal ourselves to more magical people."

James and Lily smiled in relief. "Thank you for helping us."

...

It took a few hours of sailing in the sea when a huge invisible barrier began to be visible in the eyes of the Potters while they were inside the white boat. The barrier turned to be gold in color upon its contact on the boat. He had also spoken a strange language they both knew as the elf's native tongue. It didn't take long before they saw the archipelago called Féth Fiada by the elves. As they near one of the huge islands of the archipelago, they were able to observe that there were huge mountains, valleys, and hills from where they were currently. They also noticed that there were a lot of glowing animals around an enormous white castle east of the island that seemed to glimmer and shine. It was built near waterfalls which were a few distances away from the beach they disembarked on. The island's covered in vast forests, too. In the middle, there's but vast lake where dragons, and a few humans who were dragon riders, live. There were also dwarves living under caves, and some of them could create homes underneath the island.

"It's beautiful!" Lily expressed. "I cannot believe that we will be living here."

"It truly is very different from my home country," James added. "Magic seemed to be stronger and heavier in this country more than in our world."

Televriel bowed to them with his right hand on his chest. It was a gesture of respect that is in nature to the elves.

"Queen Rowyna sent his twelve knights to guide you in the Geal Castle. You will have to wait here for a while," he said to them. "As much as possible, please place both of your hands on your chest when you meet her. It is how the humans, dwarves, and warlocks who meet her greet her."

"Thank you for that important piece of information," James replied to him. "The trip here was truly enjoyable."

A/n: I finally added one more chapter! I hope you like this! If you like my fanfic, I hope you vote and comment! Thank you so much! Honest feedback will always help me get better in my chosen field

❤️❤️❤️