chapter one

Ethan rubbed the sweat from his forehead as he finished cleaning up the entire home, did the dishes and just prayed to god logan wouldn't mess up once he woke up from his sleep.
The carpet was the hardest to clean because the little brat had to play with slime and clay on it, sometimes he thinks he spoils his son too much, well how could he not logan was too cute for his own good.

"Daddy" Ethan turns, looking at the tiny human cutely rub his eyes while his other hand hand held onto his plushie.

" baby " Ethan immediately lifted him into his arms kissing his forehead.

"hungry"  he says rubbing his tummy.

" well lucky for you I did cook your favourite breakfast " he said making logan smile happily.
Ethan quickly put the the waffles on logan's favourite plate God forbid he didn't do that.

" thank you daddy" he said putting a huge piece in his mouth as he eats his food fast.

"Logan what did I say about eating too fast and huge chunks " he says with a serious tone.

" sorry dad" the little boy says slowing down now .

"good boy" he ruffles logan's hair.

Ethan quickly moved to the door when he heard the door bell, it was too early on a Saturday for him to have customers but be went to the door anyway.

" sorry am not selling at thi-" he stopped his sentence as he staired at the man at the door he tried to the slam the door but it was too late he stop him.

" go away" he said  with a shaky voice  as the man stepped into his home, he felt his heart pick up, it felt like a nightmare he wasn't ready to face, here was the man he never wanted to see again the man who made his life miserable when he thought he wouldn't.

"Ethan" he said his name the same way he would in the past, his voice sounded just as it used a deep beautiful soothing voice that would have had him smiling, only Ethan his time Ethan only felt anger at he man infront of him.

" what do you want " he said this time with much more confidence the two were still standing at the door staring at each, Henry still looked the same, handsome put together, confidence surrounding him, Ethan was hurt seeing that the man was not affected one bit since he left, since he ran away.

" where have you been " Henry asked as he stepped closer to Ethan

" don't come anycloser and this does not concern you I need you to leave now " he said he was scared he didn't want Henry meeting logan not now  atleast .

" no am not leaving I tried calling I looked everywhere for you" logan said .

" you need to leave please I can't talk to you now I don't feel good " he said but Henry wouldn't budge he just kept looking at Ethan .

" listen Ethan I just need a moment to talk am sorry about-"

" you need to go now  am seriouse I don't wanna hear what you have to say not a single word just go" he says tears were already falling down his cheeks.

"Daddy"
" shit" Ethan cursed as both he and Henry turned to look at Logan who looked at his dad with worried expression.

" honey go back to your room I'll be there with you" Ethan said rubbing the tears from his cheeks .

" b-but daddy whats wrong why are you crying? is this man hurting you" Logan said quickly his heart almost breaking at what was happening right he said he was readyfor thus he prepared years for this but he couldn't even  form a proper sentence at the moment .

"Alright"Logan said moving away quickly to watch his show.

"Like I said you need to leave " Ethan says looking at Henry.

" w-who was that " He asked a shocked expression on his face.
" my son now leave " Ethan says.

" who is the father ?" Henry whispered the words .

" n-non of your business " Ethan said nervously.

" who the fuck is the father?" His words sounded angry and Ethan was starting to get scared .

" like I said it doesn't concern you, just go back to your perfect life I don't want you see you here again " he says.

" you ran away from home without telling everyone, I looked for you for  freaking four years, I tried calling you but I got no reply do you have any idea how worried I was, I find you and here you are with a freaking child who looks like he could be  four years  did you whore yourself while we were mar-" the sound of a harsh slap filled up the room, Ethan's hand print on Henry's head which was now turned to the side.

" h-how dare you call me a whore, you--you betrayed me you destroyed what we hate you!, just go already doesn't matter if I fucked someone else when we were married it's not like you didn't do it first anyway" he said while sobbing.

Henry stood there with guilt  clouding his eyes .

"Ethan I-i am sorry I don't-" Ethan raised his hand to stop him from speaking .

" just leave I don't want to see you here again unless you want me to call the cops on you " He said wiping his tears which was pointless.

Henry nodded his head and walked out,Ethan quickly shut the door locking it in the process . He slid down the door and sobbed hard his heart was still beating wildly even as he heard the sound of the car engine as Henry drove away.

Seeing the man he loved and possibly still inlove with him after breaking his heart four years ago, he thought he was over it all he thought running away would help him forget.
But as soon as he saw him he felt like a gush of air  was blown out of him.

Ethan stood up from the floor and composed himself he didn't want his son to find him crying on the floor.
He walked to the living and found the little boy watching his favourite show a smile on his face as soon as he saw his father  looking at him.he  moved the couch wrapping his arms arroud the Logan who hugged his Father  back.
" I love you" Ethan whispered as he kissed the Logan's head

" I love you too " the boy said looking back at the television.