Special Author's Note

Hey guys,

First, I would like to apologize for the slow update of this story. When I started it, I was expecting to drop a new chapter at least every 2 weeks. But lots of stuff took my time and I was unable to write much.

That being said, this story will continue. I'm currently reviewing my structure for the storyline in order to push out chapters faster.

Now, I decided to slow-pace this story, rather than to simply jump to a time skip (yes, there is one) because I wanted to lay out the foundation for the events that will take place later on.

The next two chapters in particular will introduce most of the characters you will be seeing once the timeskip happens. There will be some new, original characters, who have significant roles to place.

One is Annabelle Lee, whom we've gotten a bit of information of.

The other is Shinji Gila, one of the major characters of this story. More on him will be reviewed next chapter.

Finally, the timeskip will happen immediately after THE WANDERER arc ends.

If you have anything you want to see in his story, you can drop your suggestions in the comments. I'll see which one to use and how to incorporate it.

That's all for now.

Stay tuned

P.S.: I drop a rather subtly hint of what is coming in one of the recent chapters. If you saw it, great! If not, wait to find out what it is.

~•~

Black Clover Talks:

So, I've been up to date with the manga.

Damn, Tabata made one of my major events of this story, cannon. That is making Noelle Undine's host. I planned to do that towards the end of this story but then I saw it happen in the manga *insert anime tears*

There goes my big idea.

Bye!