Introduction: Prologue

THE 4TH TRIAD

~*~

Prologue

Somewhere in Spade 

"Master, Zagred failed his mission. Clover managed to stop the elves." Said a hooded figure that was kneeling before a man sitting on a throne.

"Ho. So the big five-hundred-year plan all amounted to nothing in the end." The man on the throne spoke. "Well, no matter. It's not like it will affect our plans."

"That's right, master. Shall we proceed?" The person asked.

"I think we need to delay them. There's no need to rush into things." The master said. "As you wish, master."

Author's note:

I'm back with a new story!

I've recently been watching black clover and reading up the manga. I then decided to come up with a story.

Now, I've found and read a couple of black clover fanfictions with a similar storyline I plan to use. And I noticed it follows a particular plot (funny, the same thing happened with fairy tail).

Anyway, while the beginning of this story will be relatively similar, I am taking a different approach to this. 

This will NOT be a dark story (I kinda hate the dark path of this plot).

SPOILER: Asta and Noelle will end up together.

So, that's all for now. Chapter 1 is already in development and hopefully, before June 10, it will be out.

Catch ya in the next one!