Both teams have their own strengths and weaknesses. The US team has stronger output and long-range sniping capabilities, and the Huaguo team has higher fault tolerance and stronger survivability. It depends on who can seize the opportunity.

The game starts soon.

Mo Hantian quickly ordered, "Xueyao find someone, and the others will split 2-1-1."

Mo Hantian's idea was that he and Shi Xiaobin hid together first, Hua Ran, Xia Li, and Xueyao acted independently, and after Xueyao found the opponent, they quickly assembled to kill.

Qin Xueyao was dressed in black, and after sneaking into the [Horror Movie Theater], she could almost blend in with the surrounding environment.

The screams of "Ahhhh" came from the cinema. It came from the No. 3 screening hall, where the classic movie "The Grudge" was playing. It must have been a scary female ghost with disheveled hair.

The audience was horrified.

Qin Xueyao quickly flashed into the No. 3 screening room, and quickly came to the conclusion. "No one is on No. 3."

Hua Hua and Xia Li searched separately, Hua Ran said, "No one is on No. 2."

Xia Li followed closely and said, "No one is on the 4th."

Mo Hantian carefully set up a sniper rifle. There are 6 screening halls in the horror cinema. Where will the American team hide? Are they acting in groups, or are they staggering apart?

Just thinking about it, suddenly, there was a deafening gunshot from the front!

Mo Hantian turned the muzzle consciously. The light in the cinema was dim, and he couldn't see what was going on in front of him, but at this moment, a bullet suddenly burst into the air from the corner——

[USA-Robert] used [FR-Scarlet] to kill [CHN-Devil] with a headshot!

A familiar headshot, the same as last year's group stage.

The blood flower special effect of Robert's [FR-Scarlet] when the weapon burst into the head made Mo Hantian's spine shiver with chills.

Before he could react, Shi Xiaobin who was not far behind also hung up.

[USA-Simil] used [Blood Blade] to kill [CHN-Time] with one hit!

Shi Xiaobin's hiding place was found by the US team's scout Simil. At the same time that Mo Hantian and Shi Xiaobin were killed, Hua Ran and Xia Li encountered the US team's charger and assaulter team at the front corner. Qin Xueyao soon joined the fight.

The three teamed up to kill the front row opposite, but the two snipers of the American team fired cold shots in the distance. Soon, the five members of the Huaguo team were destroyed, and the two American teams were still alive.

Round-1, Team USA wins!

As expected of the "Blood Battle Quick Game", this wave of groups ended in just 10 seconds, and the few newcomers who just entered the arena were a little stunned and didn't react.

——The Huaguo team requested a suspension.

Jiang Shaoyu rarely calls a timeout on his own initiative. This is the first time he has called a timeout to make adjustments in this World Championship, because he found a very serious problem.

Seeing that the coach walked into the soundproof room, several dazed newcomers looked back at him like drowning people who caught the life-saving straw. With Coach Jiang here, everyone will have more confidence. Coach Jiang is like the parent of the Huaguo team, the most powerful backing in the hearts of the players.