Chapter 85

Chapter 85: Forged Information

The first time Jiang Shaoyu brought Shi Xiaobin back to the base, Pei Feng thought that RED would pour dirty water on his master and bring up ‘unspoken rules’. They didn’t know that his master was an omega and would say ‘the coach of the national team fell in love with Shi Xiaobin and forcibly took away the newly differentiated omega’. Then Jiang Shaoyu’s image and the reputation of the national team would be damaged.

Yet looking carefully, this ‘words without evidence’ method of smearing someone was too low-level. Jiang Shaoyu was a ‘grandfather’ in the e-sports circle. Daring to blacken God Wing? Forget Jiang Shaoyu’s fans—Ye Zi, Lao Lin, Xiao Zhou and Pei Feng could scold them to death.

Therefore, RED avoided Jiang Shaoyu’s toughness and pinned all the blame on Shi Xiaobin. There was the method of the ‘private chat records’ and others couldn’t prove the authenticity of these chat records.

Pei Feng looked at Jiang Shaoyu. “Master, do you believe this chat record?”

Jiang Shaoyu frowned. “I’m not stupid. This is obviously faked.”

Pei Feng analyzed it. “However, netizens will believe it. Their goal will be achieved as long as some people believe. They use the same method of pouring dirty water with rumors as the entertainment industry. Once rumors spread, it is difficult to completely whitewash the person.”

The melon-eating netizens wouldn’t check the truth of the rumors. They would only believe what they wanted to believe. Shi Xiaobin backstabbed his old club and leaked tactical information to his lover. Once this rumor spread, it would definitely deal a devastating blow to Shi Xiaobin’s reputation.

Pei Feng continued, “The RED officials didn’t come forward. They made a side account claiming to be a youth trainee to lead the rhythm. Even if the chat records are discovered to be false, they can push the blame onto this so-called youth trainee and RED won’t be punished for this.”

Jiang Shaoyu rubbed his pained temples. “I know. Did Shi Xiaobin and Mo Hantian say such things in private? Even I can’t testify for them… Chen Xu is forcing me to abandon my pawn to protect the main forces.”

If there was really no way to clarify it, Jiang Shaoyu could only abandon Shi Xiaobin to preserve the reputation of the national team. However, Shi Xiaobin was brought back to the national team by himself. How could he abandon this innocent male omega?

Jiang Shaoyu took a deep breath and said firmly, “I won’t give up on Shi Xiaobin.”

Pei Feng said, “Master, rest assured. I have experience in handling this type of thing. Let’s not rush to clarify first. They should still have something left. It is best to let Xiao Mo’s side go out first. CIP definitely won’t sit idly by.”

By this time, the CIP Club had already exploded.

This was really ‘sitting at home, a pot comes from the sky’.ㅤ❪TL: Doing nothing only to be hit by other’s verbal attacks.❫

Mo Hantian was picked up from the bed in a daze. He rubbed his eyes as CIP’s Coach Lin stood by the bed with a dark face and handed him the phone. “Take a look, you are famous! What is your relationship with Shi Xiaobin in private? Did he send you tactical information?”

Mo Hantian looked confused. “What information? Xiao Bin and I are friends.”

Coach Lin also felt that Mo Hantian wouldn’t do such a thing. Princess Mo might have a glass heart but his personality was very proud. How could he ask for the opponent’s tactical information? What was the difference between this and secretly asking for the test paper before the exam?