"I will, damn. Anyone else want something? Have your money ready. Baby get a pen and paper, so we can write down their stuff." She nods, unwrapping herself from my arms. Grabbing a pen and paper, she begins to write down all their wants and needs.

"Okay, we'll be back in a couple of hours. Come baby pumpkin, let's go." I coo, squeezing her cheeks. "Jason I'm seventeen not five." She scoffs, flipping her hair over her shoulder.

:::

We got inside my Audi, along with Cal coming along. Malarie insisted he come with us, because he wouldn't stop whining. They both started begging me saying 'please, pretty, pretty please'. I of course groaned and made a big deal out of it. This was suppose to be a day just for Malarie and I. But I let him come along anyway. As long as it made my babe happy, I didn't care. They're such children anyway.

The car ride was loud as fuck. The whole time, those two were talking loudly and singing along to the radio. I didn't even know Cal liked the same taste of music, as Mal. Which so happens to be upbeat pop, or old school R&B. At one point during the drive, I decide to put on Rap and Trap music. They chewed me out, forcing me to turn the channel back. I swear I thought I was in the car with two teenage girls.

We finally made it to the mall. I unbuckled my seatbelt, placing my hat on my head. Along with my dark shades. Cal and Malarie did the same, except Malarie didn't have a hat. "Come on ladies, let's go shopping." I say in a horrible high pitch voice, earning an eye roll from Cal.

"Stop being so mean to my best friend." Malarie scolds, holding her hand out for me to grasp. I happily take it in my own. "Fine, my bad Cal." I roll my eyes, walking us towards the front entrance of the door. "It's all good bro." We give each other a bro handshake, continuing our walk to the front entrance of the mall.

We make it to the front door slower than what I imagined; only because Mal and Cal talk and stop a lot. My nerves go the best of me, so I grasp Malarie's hand tighter in mine. She rubs her thumb across my skin, instantly making my heart rate calm down. We walked through the automated sliding doors, revealing the very crowded mall. I inwardly scold myself for bringing us on a Saturday afternoon.

"Malarie, baby plea-" I start to talk, but Malarie pulls me to a stop. "Jason, my beautiful face, Jason. I will not try to leave you. Please have some faith in me." I groan in frustration, nodding my head and leaning in to capture her lips in a kiss.

"Okay my two wonderful friends, I'm starting to feel like a third wheel here." Cal pouts, squeezing in the middle of us, throwing his arms around our shoulders. Malarie giggles shaking her head. "You are no third wheel, let's go to Foot Locker for you crazy boys." She laughs once more, pulling us by our hand into the store. "Okay." Me and Cal smile quite widely.

Shoes are my life, along with my money, and Malarie. She will always be first choice no matter what.

:::

Malarie's POV

Shoes, clothes, jewelry, and more shoes! These boys seriously like to spend money. I have been sitting here watching Cal and Jason shop for theirselves, and the others. I've become extremely bored, not doing anything. Except nod at their selections they'll show to me, or yawn. Cal's phone didn't do much either. He only has four games, and they kept getting interrupted by women calling or texting him. I just gave up and handed him back his phone.

"Oh my goodness, I'm not trying to be a complainer. But can you two hurry up. Please?" I huff, getting comfortable in my seat. Jason and Cal were shopping in yet another expensive jewelry store. "We're almost done Mal Pal." Cal turns around winking at me. Jason kept his head forward, talking to the assistant helping him.