Episode 1 𓆩🥀𓆪

 • ┈┈┈┈ ˖᪥˖࣪ ┈┈┈┈ • 

ᵗʰᵉ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗᵉˢᵗ ᵗʳⁱᶜᵏ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵉᵛⁱˡ ʰᵃˢ ᵖᵘˡˡᵉᵈ ʷᵃˢ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒⁿᵛⁱⁿᶜᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʰᵉ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵉˣⁱˢᵗᵉᵈ

𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖉𝖊 :: 01

 • ┈┈┈┈ ˖᪥˖࣪ ┈┈┈┈ • 

« 𝔰𝔢𝔬𝔲𝔩, 𝔰𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥 𝔨𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔞 »

Moon was beautiful today. Streets were surrounded by darkness. Sparkling stars were shining in the sky. The whole Seoul was lightened by many colorful lights. It was calm and peaceful scene.

In one of the luxurious hotel, a young handsome boy in his mid 20s was smoking while lying on the bed. Staring at the alluring outside, he lazily got up from his bed before covering body his bare body with dark black robe.

 Staring at the alluring outside, he lazily got up from his bed before covering body his bare body with dark black robe

He was no less than the Greek god. His ethereal features , sharp eyes was gazing the city. Busy roads of Seoul were crowded by many. His brownish-black hairs were blocking his view. But all these little things was making him look like an angel but who knew he was a devil in disguise.

Throwing his cigarette in the near dustbin, he slowly picked up a glass of wine with his big veiny hand and enjoyed the view as he slowly sipped the wine. A young girl was also behind him,on the bed. Gazing at him, she also wore her lacy robe and made her way towards him before smiling seductively. Her body was filled with many hickeys along with some red and purple marks. She was hissing as she was walking forward, but it didn't bother him.

Spreading her arms,she slowly hugged his back seductively and whispered in a honey-like voice.

"taehyung-shi~" she breathed out as she licked her lips. "why not a another round?"