Girls just want to have fun

Start from the beginning

"Babe please," she said and I stopped in front of her.

She was guarding the door while looking down at me.

"My mother called saying she wants me to leave the mafia and take over dad's company. She started talking some shit and I got angry and felt the need to bolt out of that space. I'm sorry I reacted like that around you and I should have never left like that," she said

She took some steps toward me and cupped my cheeks.

"I'm so sorry baby," she said and I turned away.

"Don't" I said while removing her hands.

"Baby please I'm sorry. I know we talked about me doing this type of shit and I promised I wouldn't do it again but please will you please forgive me," she asked while cupping my cheeks.

"Please Royalty, I love you so fucking much and you're the only one I reason why I stay sane just please forgive," she pleads.

I shook my head while looking into her dark grey arbs. She released me and step away while nodding.

"Okay," she said and I walked around her.

I walked to the door before turning around to look at her.

She's already going through a lot.

I'll be stupid for her this one last time.

"Okay I'll forgive you under one condition," I said and she turned around.

She wiped the tear that had run down her cheek as I walked toward her.

"Okay anything," she said

"Get your anger issues checked out and before you decide to bolt again talk to me first or we're done. I can't keep doing this," I said

"Okay, I understand. I promise," she said and I placed a kiss on her cheek.

She pulled me into her warm and I took in her lovely scent.

"I love you so much" she whispered into my ear.

"I love you too," I said and we pulled away seconds after.

"I should go get ready or Saige will murder me," I said and she smiled.

We walked out of the office and I locked it before placing the key into my pocket.

We went to our room and I went and took a shower. After I was done doing my business, I walked out and went to the closet. I got dressed and combed my hair.

 I got dressed and combed my hair