"Uh, you know I don't do double VHS," Steve tells her.

"But, it's about doomed love." Robin reasons.

"So, because you're depressed, that means we have to be depressed?" Salem asked.

"Precisely. Also, Julie Christie is b-bonkers hot in this.  Like, seriously, the most beautiful creature I have ever seen in my life." Robin says, grabbing the remote and turning it in.

"We're in the Forest Hills trailer park in easter Roane County. We don't have a lot of details now, but we can confirm that the body of a Hawkins High School was discovered early this morning. Police have not released the name..."

"Holy shit,"

"Although we are told they're currently in the process of notifying the family. "

|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|ғeel ѕoмeтнιɴɢ|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|

"...occurred here is sure to touch a nerve across the community of Hawkins, which is still reeling from last year devastating mall fire."

At the mention of the fire, Salem tensed up, feeling guilty and sorrowful for Jim Hopper.

"Over thirty innocent..."

"Geesh, this is fucking depressing," Salem muttered, putting his head down. He was still in disbelief about the whole thing. Especially, Jim Hopper's death.

"...completely blocked off at..."

"Salem?" Steve questioned, noticing the distance look on the other's face.

"But whatever has occurred..."

"Yep?" Salem asked back. "This is insane."

"...is newly appointed police chief Calvin Powell, who served as deputy under Chief Hopper. As you can see being me, Chief Powell and the Hawkins Police Department are actively investigating the scene..."

"We can't catch a fucking break," Salem sighed. "I swear if this is something that we have to also solve, I'm quitting working here and joining the police department."

"We also don't yet know if foul play was involved. But whatever has occurred here is sure to touch a nerve across Hawkins."

"Ever since that girl, Barb, died a few years ago, it has been one thing after another. I'll tell ya; you start to believe all those things they say, that this town is cursed, that the devil lives here in Hawkins."

"Not entirely wrong," Salem muttered.
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|ғeel ѕoмeтнιɴɢ|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|

Dustin Henderson and Maxine 'Max' Mayfield had burst into the family video store. "Hey, Steve, Salem," Dustin quickly says.

"You see this?" Steve gestured to the TV.

"How many phones do you have?" Dustin asked the older ones.

"Someone was murdered," Steve tells him.