Chapter five

••¤('×[¤ 𝓕𝓔𝓔𝓛 𝓢𝓞𝓜𝓔𝓣𝓗𝓘𝓝𝓖 ¤]×')¤••
CHAPTER FIVE: the flea and the acrobat

••¤('×[¤ 𝓕𝓔𝓔𝓛 𝓢𝓞𝓜𝓔𝓣𝓗𝓘𝓝𝓖 ¤]×')¤••CHAPTER FIVE: the flea and the acrobat

◦•●◉✿ 𝓕𝓔𝓔𝓛 𝓢𝓞𝓜𝓔𝓣𝓗𝓘𝓝𝓖 ✿◉●•◦

SALEM THORN WAS WONDERING HOW LONG HE COULD AVOID THE PEOPLE OF HIS SCHOOL. Although,he knew it wasn't long.

He also didn't get,it when Jonathan had invited him to the funeral of his younger brother. Of course,the boy wasn't going to have said no. It would be considered rude,right? So,the boy smiled,and said he would go.

So,that's where he was now. Even if Jonathan didn't ask-for an odd reason-Nancy had also asked him to go,saying that she needed to speak to him. So,he went. His father dropping the boy of at the funeral. "I thought you didn't have any friends?" Salem rolled his eyes,opening the door and walking towards the casket.

"'Fear not,for I am with you. Be not dismayed,for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes,I will help you. I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.' It's times like these that put faith is challenged. How,if he is truly benevolent...could God take from us someone so young,so innocent? It would be easy to turn from God...but we must remember that nothing,not even tragedy,can separate us from his love. We are here today to find comfort in the truth scripture,and to surround Will and his family...."

Salem wasn't sure why Jonathan and Nancy has wanted him here. The church bells were tolling,Salem sat in between both Jonathan and Nancy. They had explained everything to him which he didn't understand why they would tell him. And at first he thought they went crazy,then,they showed him the pictures. "This is where we know for sure it's been,right?"

Salem scanned the spots,recognizing one of the spots. "So,that's..."
"Steve's house. And that's the woods where they found Will's bike and...that's my house." The boy raised and eyebrow. "It's all very close."
"Yeah,exactly,I mean it's all within a mile or something."