cheater

Mrs Shim, me and Rona got sent down to the police station for questioning for Rona mom.

"We're oh Yoon her family we received a call and came" Ms shim said. "You can speak with that detective over there" the police pointed to where we were supposed to go. We walked over there and greeted the officer.

"This belongs to Ms oh Yoon hee right?" He said giving us a bag. "Yes that's my mom watch" Rona said a bit yelling. "Where did you find it?" Ms shim asked. "This man found it while working on the construction at the cliff" he said.

"Thank you" Ms shim said to the main, Bowing a bit. Rona grabbed the bag "this is the watch that my mom was wearing in her last moments but now it's broken" Rona cried lightly.

I patted her back a bit to comfort her.

I went home because I had nothing to do else that day. "I'm home!" I yelled, Junghwan came to door to greet me.

I went to the kitchen to see Junghwan was cooking something "whatcha cooking" I asked looking on the oven.

...

At the Cheon a art audition I was with Minhyeok, Jenny and Rona and Junghwan.

But Eunbyeol came up to us "you actually showed up? Someone like you is going to audition?" She angrily walked up to Rona.

"I have nothing more to lose. If it'll make you and your mom unhappy I will do anything the arts center will not accept you as a resident musician" Eunbyeol argued.

"That sounds like you think you were already selected... But it won't be that simple articles are pouring out already 'gripping rivalry of the assailant and victim, high school graduate bae Rona and SNU heroine Ha Eunbyeol who will be victorious'?"

That's when Eunbyeol lost it "you should know your place!" She yelled making eunwoo grab onto her a bit to stop her from getting near Rona.

"You're the admission muderer daughter!" Eunbyeol claimed "don't insult my mom!" Rona grabbed onto her now. "ah Eunbyeol you went too far" I said sounding disappointed.

"I will clear her name the more successful I become the crazier it'll make you. Ill cause you so much pain you'll wish you were dead" Rona threatened.

"Bae Rona! Stop this immediately" my mom yelled walking over to us. "Hello How are you? What advantage did you give Eunbyeol today?" Rona said kindly.

We laughed a bit hearing Rona say that. "Make sure it's at level where it's not too obvious" then she walked away and followed her.

"Bae Rona what are you talking about! And how dare you take my siblings away" Eunbyeol yelled, we didn't look back.

...

We all stood Infront of the stage preparing to sing it was a mid ages outfits and song. "We will now start auditioning for the Cheon a art center resident musician" my mom announced.

I was paired up with Minhyeok.

"As we mentioned already the winner will enjoy many benefits including military exemption an opportunity to study abroad in Italy and three annual recitals here at cheong a art center, without further ado, I will now draw one of them opera arias recommended by our judges." After my mom announced that she picked a ball.

"The song is 'La Traviata: Libiamo ne' lieti calici" she announced.

"the audition process will resemble that of a real opera we will spilt into male and female parts and sing in a chorus. Then whoever the light points at will continue singing, the light could point at one person or multipl. Your understanding of the song pitch and expressions, lyric, acting and concentration. Every aspect of your singing will be included in your score. We shall begin"

We walked on stage, I had to hold Minhyeok arm and act like we were a married couple then we got to our place and started to sing together.

I was first with a solo and I was in the center. When it was Minhyeok he got down on one knee and pulled out his hand and gave me a rose.

Close to the end Eunbyeol went to Rona spotlight and started to sing with her. I stood in the back with Minhyeok confused but i continued to do what I had to do.

Then the light came onto me and I sang with them me and Rona ended with a high F,  Eunbyeol stayed quiet she couldn't do the high F.

At the end me and Minhyeok bowed then everyone bowed.

At backstage Eunbyeol furiously went to Rona "you knew everything didn't you?"

"What do you mean?" Rona asked. "The accompanist went up a key and you didn't even flinch, did you bribe the accompanist?"

Me and Jenny scoffed "what if I did?" Rona said. "That's cheating you auditioned in an unjust way, I'm going to file an objection. You're disqualified" Eunbyeol said very loudly.

Then Minhyeok went Infront of Eunbyeol when she was just about to leave "are you all with bae Rona?" Eunbyeol shouted.

"You think you've been fair all this time?" Jenny shouted back. "What?!" Eunbyeol said confused.

"Every contest you've won up until this point can you say you've won fair and square?" I said. "you want me to bring up every contest you've completed?" Minhyuk asked.

"Lee Minhyuk!" Eunwoo yelled. "Your siding with these people? Where's your SNU pride?"

"What SNU? That school where shortcuts work?" I stood up and stood by Minhyeok.

Then Eunbyeol pushed me a bit "what shortcut are you referring to?"

Minhyeok scoffed and pointed at Jenny phone. It played a practice of Eunbyeol practicing to the song we just performed "you were warming up to the song. If this isn't a shortcut, what is? Your mom told you before hand!" Jenny shouted.

"You're the one who should be disqualified not us" Jenny added. "Every person here has lost the chance to win because of you. Is there any reason for us to audition fair and square? What do you think Ha Eunbyeol?" Rona asked.

"Don't feel too sorry for yourself, it's something you've always done "

The prize went to Rona and I was very happy for her. I won second place and got flowers Jenny won 3rd Minhyeok won 4th and Eunbyeol won 5th.

 I won second place and got flowers Jenny won 3rd Minhyeok won 4th and Eunbyeol won 5th

VOTE!!

UNEDITED

What book should I do next?

Train to Busan
Or
Happiness

Comment which one or if you want to read another comment what you want to read.

also ps Junghwan is also in SNU because of basketball scholarship.