hajima

When me and Rona got back to Hera we see Ms Jin "I guess you're here to meet Eunbyeol?" I asked. "You avoided me despite all of my attempts to call you and yet i meet you here" Rona said calmly.

"I have nothing to say to a kid like you"

Then Rona went Infront of Ms Jin "you know why my mom died don't you? Are you hiding it for Eunbyeol's sake?" Rona asked.

"Or are you trying to cover up your own crimes?" I asked looking down at my phone. "Can you two move as you can see I'm very busy" she moved us both out of the way but Rona grabbed her arm.

"Don't run away like a coward and tell me" she pulled on Ms Jin's arm. "What on earth happened that night?" Rona asked again. "What are you doing for you, know how priceless this is?" Ms Jin yelled.

"Looks like a fake" I said looking down at my bag it looked like the same one but Ms Jin was a lighter color "my gosh!" She yelled picking her stuff up.

I watched as she picked up pills from the floor she pushed Rona a bit "hey I'm warning you don't try to get in the way of Eunbyeol. Eunbyeol is as pure as snow, the likes of you can't dare to step on or dirty her. I'm going to put my life on the line to protect her, got it?!" She threatened.

I scoffed "pure as snow my ass" as Ms Jin got in the elevator. Well Rona kneed down to pick up pills, there was only two on the floor. I have Rona a plastic bag to put in.

...

Me and Rona were at Ms shim place to show her the pills.

Rona save her the pills "it seemed like she was going to give them to Eunbyeol" Rona explained. "Can you help us find out what drugs they are?" Rona asked.

"I will"

"Me and Junghwa will be auditioning for cheong a" Rona said. "Really?! Congratulations" Ms shim said to us "you guys can endure it right?" She looked at me.

"I want to be according my talent no matter what" I said. "If I want to restore my mom's honor that's the only thing I can do" Rona added.

We all hear someone walk beside us and we see Seok-hoon. "Seok-hoon haven't you gone to school yet?" Rona asked him.

He just walked away. "Yah Seok-hoon answer her!" I yelled. But he walked back "I'm taking time off from school" he said.

"I thought I'd get busy once I started working"

"You're taking time off, why?" I asked a bit worried but he walked away again. "Seok-hoon!" I yelled.

"Did something happen to Seok-hoon?" Rona asked Ms shim. "What kind of job is he starting?" I asked too.

"He wants to work for his dad's company, he wants to learn business" Ms shim explained "what Seok-hoon said?!" I yelled a bit.

Rona went to Seok-hoon to talk to him and I stayed with Ms shim for awhile till I decided to go see what happened.

"I finally come to my senses I was being childish all this time I was mistaken into thinking I could do something for you, Junghwan and my mom... But it turns out I'm not all that different from my dad, my life is more important to me than anymore else's" Seok-hoon exclaimed.

"Why are you acting like this all of a sudden" I walk into the room and he looks at me "what would never work out anyway" then be looks at Rona "my dad tried to kill you so what would we do?"

I looked at him in disbelief"Seok-hoon! What are you saying?"

He sighed "let's stop talking I can't do this anymore"

"Are you serious?"

"I'm being serious, I'm not going to acknowledge you from now on and I'm not going to help you if something happens or if Minhyeok anything happens while you're dating Minhyeok again" Seok-hoon said.

Then he goes back to looking at Rona "let's go back to when we didn't know each other, I don't care if you both resent me or hate me I think it's best" he explained.

"Seok-hoon it's not what you think me and Minhyeok are nothing anymore" I tried explaining. "Stop lying I saw you at that restaurant, you both looked happy. You guys look good for each other" then he walked away.

My eyes started to tear up, seeing my first love leave before my eyes.

VOTE!!

UNEDITED