school violence committee

I was dragged for a school violence committee meeting and Seok-kyung was dragged in and sat in the front middle.

Almost everyone who got bullied by her was there. "If you have ever been bullied by Joo Seok-kyung please raise your hand" Mrs Shim said.

Everyone raised their hand except me, Junghwan, Eunbyeol and Seok-hoon. "Tell the truth you framed me at the performance test didn't you?" Bae Rona stood up.

"Do you have proof?" Seok-kyung yelled then Seok-hoon stood up "I heard you say it"

"You asked dad to get Rona disqualified" Seok-hoon explained "Seok-hoon!" Seok-kyung yelled.

"You shook me up before the test on purpose" Jenny also stood up.

"Blame your sensitivity!" Seok-kyung yelled. "Joo Seok-kyung!" Her mom yelled. "Apologize"

"If you sincerely apologize for what you've done you'll be able to avoid the worst punishment, this is your last chance"

"Okay I'll sincerely apologize I'm so sorry guys I shouldn't have influenced pushovers like you, you guys do whatever you're told to I think you should really start thinking for yourselves and you Jenny I'm so sorry for telling you that your dad is a muderer" Seok-kyung announced.

"Seok-kyung!" Her mom yelled. Causing Jenny mom to get up ready to beat Seok-kyung up. Everyone was shocked "I didn't expect you to get so shocked I just thought you should know I don't understand why I should be criticized" she said to Jenny.

"Yes you are right... My dad has been convinced of murder but he paid for what he did for the past 6 years" Jenny said walking towards Seok-kyung.

"I don't know why I should be criticized by you of all people you're no different from me after all, wait a second you're even worse because you try to use that against me"

Seok-kyung looked at me for help. "Seok-kyung I'm sorry but I can't help you did this most of everyone here is right" I said.

She walked over to me angrily, my brother went Infront of me so just in case Seok-kyung tried to harm me. "Seok-kyung!" Seok-hoon yelled.

"Seok-hoon don't even act like the hero, how can you turn your back on your sister for a girl! That is one of reasons why Seok-kyung is acting like this" I look at everyone.

"And everyone is not innocent either" I look at eunwoo and the girls in the front "don't act like you were forced to bully someone you bullied someone because you wanted too and Jenny you bullied Rona but you are getting punished for that already and Minhyeok follow all of Seok-kyung plans even though they are horrible, Rona you aren't innocent either, but either than I" I said

"I think everyone here should be punished" I yelled.

After moment later "I shall announced the school violence committee ruling on Joo Seok-kyung, Seok-kyung you are expelled and the other students punishments are going to be told later on" Mrs Shim said. Everyone was shocked.

"What did you just say? I'm expelled? That means I can't go to university" Seok-kyung said.

"As director of cheong art high school and as Joo Seok-kyung mother I sincerely apologize to all the victims" then Mrs Shim bowed.

"How can a mother do this?! I'm done with you for good" then Seok-kyung stormed off.

...

I was about to walk of the bathroom stall but I heard bae Rona and Eunbyeol the noisy person is am I listened. "Then when did Seok-kyung take my phone?"

"The timeline doesn't fit,is Ms Jin trustworthy?" Bae Rona asked to Eunbyeol.

"What do you mean?" Eunbyeol said confused. "Is she your guardian or something? Your mom is back at Hera palace so why do you live with her?" Rona asked.

"Because..."

"Do you think she reached into your pocket..." But bae Rona got cut off "Eunbyeol" Ms Jin walked in.

"What's taking you so long? I though something bad happened do you not know how worried I was? Let's go" she grabbed Eunbyeol and was about to walk away.

"Can I chat with Eunbyeol?" Bae Rona asked. Ms Jin answered with a strong no.

"Don't you know that you two are forbidden from taking at school? We're leaving" Ms Jin said.

I walk out of the stall " forbidden? When did someone establish that" I said walking towards bae Rona.

"If you think Ms Jin is a suspect I think too, I was with Seok-kyung the whole time and didn't really do anything bad" I said washing my hands.

"Your right, Ms Jin probably did something but we don't have evidence" Rona said.

"Junghwa can you do me a favor?" I look at her in the mirror "depends"

VOTE!!

UNEDITED