SNU performance

I used the 300 dollars to bail my father out after he told me everything, I wanted to help him get a bit of revenge.

I gave him the 5 gold bars and a couple million dollars so he could get everything he needed.

At this point all of the Hera palace members are out of prison/jail from bail.
...

It was the day of Seoul University exams a lot of people were outside cheering for us. Everyone was happy and excited I went in with my brother and dad. My mom was nowhere to be seen.

I look behind me and Seok-kyung, her brother and Mrs Shim was behind her.

When she saw I was looking at her she smirked at me, she probably did something.

I smiled back at Seok-kyung while Seok-hoon also did but I turned away.

At the lobby we saw Eunbyeol she was with Ms Jin.

My dad and Mrs Shim acted like they didn't know each other but they smiled at each other.

We were following the seok twins just to go to Rona and let her come with us.

My brother and dad walked off filling Mrs Shim and Seok-hoon. I stayed with Seok-kyung.

"Isn't that Ha Eunbyeol?! The loser who can't do anything without her mother? How holding look at her face" Seok-kyung look at me laughing.

Then we walked away back to our parent.

I was walking around trying to find the bathroom but I couldn't help but see Seok-hoon leaving? He threw his badge on the ground and left.

What's up with him jeez someone is angry.

When I got back I went to sit by down with the others.

"Everyone attention! The performance test for classical singing will begin now, please get ready according to the number you picked out" a lady yelled.

"You are not allowed to bring in cell phones or voice recorders, please take off your headbands  or any other accessories that could make you stand out.

I left my phone with Junghwan and left with Seok-kyung.

It was Seok-kyung turn I waited next to the exit when she finished she smiled at me then told me to go in so I did.

I did my performance perfectly, singing was really fun for me and I enjoy it very much I use to practice all the time.

When it was Eunbyeol turn she went in for a little and came out screaming Bae Rona name she slammed her phone on her table and slapped her.

"What do you think your doing?!" Bae Rona mother yelled. "Did you really have to do this?!"

"So this is what you do to ruin my life?!" Eunbyeol yelled back. "Why can't you just hit me and push me like I did? I worked so hard the last 12 years just for this day" Eunbyeol cried out.

"Did you really have to go this far?" She grabbed on Rona but quickly got pulled off.

"Have you lost your mind what's the matter with you?" Bae Rona yelled back "Eunbyeol what are you trying to do to Rona again?" Bae Rona mother yelled.

"I became disqualified for the test because of your daughter!" Eunbyeol yelled at bae Rona mom.

"I don't care what anyone thinks now I can't believe this is how you chose to take revenge, fine I'll do the exact same thing to you. I'm not going to be the only one who fails to get in on going to raise an issue with this you're the one who cheated so you deserve to get disqualified too!"

Me and Seok-kyung looked at Eunbyeol shocked at what she said. "Stop talking it out on her just because you failed your test" Mrs Oh said. "Stop crying and tell me what really happened?" Bae Rona asked

"While I was taking my test your cell phone suddenly rang inside my pocket. You put it in there on purpose didn't you? You witch" eunbyeol cried.

But Mrs Shim walked us out of the scene.

On our way out Mrs Shim tried to call Seok-hoon but he didn't answer "Mrs Shim... On my way to the bathroom I saw him walk out" I said.

I look back and see Seok-hoon badge I went to pick it up. When I turned around I saw Mr Joo.

"What are you doing here?!" Mrs Shim said. "My precious kids took an important test today" he said.

"So it's natural that I'm here, Seok-kyung did you make any mistakes?" He asked his daughter.

I saw my dad so I said goodbye to Mrs Shim and Seok-kyung and quickly left.

I got in the car "hello" I greeted they both greeted me.

"So how did you do on your test?" My dad asked. "I did well but Eunbyeol got disqualified" I said.

"Why?"

"Bae Rona phone was found in her pocket and it ringed during Eunbyeol performance" I explained. "That's weird" Junghwan said.

"Yeah they had a whole Eunbyeol was yelling at Rona but I left because I didn't want to watch it"

I looked down at Seok-hoon badge and examined it, why did he leave out of the blue?

VOTE!!

UNEDITED