Eunbyeol escape

I slowly back behind Bae Rona as she went to Eunbyeol to ask her to talk.

When we were about to walk away, I pushed Ms Jin on the floor and bae Rona pushed Eunbyeol.

"I was unfairly disqualified because of you!" Rona yelled at Eunbyeol. "You did it on purpose didn't you?"

Rona grabbed Eunbyeol hair, they fought each other and Ms Jin couldn't get to Eunbyeol because of the crowd.

Then Rona pushed Eunbyeol on a stand and made a vase fall.

Me and Junghwan and Seok-hoon slowly made our way to the front.

Ms Jin quickly came to Eunbyeol and looked at Rona "how dare you hurt Eunbyeol!" Then Ms Jin was about to hit Rona but I caught her hand "ajuma are you going to hit her?" I dramaticly gasp.

"Let go!" Ms Jin yelled. "Seok-hoon, Junghwan take her to the infirmary" Rona yelled. And they quickly took Eunbyeol to the infirmary.

Then Ms Jin pushed me and Jenny quickly went to stop Ms Jin from going to Eunbyeol. "Junghwa!" Minhyeok said "did you just push her?" Jenny and Minhyeok said.

Then Minhyeok and Jenny started to block Ms Jin way.

When everyone stopped I quickly went outside to meet Eunbyeol, Rona, Seok-hoon and my brother.

Seok-hoon got her in the car "wairag my place here" I gave her my apartment key "89 floor"

"Well keep her distracted stay out" Seok-hoon said. "Do you understand?" Junghwan said. And Eunbyeol quickly noded. "If I get caught she'll kill me"

"That's not going to happen don't open the door for anyone" Junghwan said.

"She might track you down keep your phone turned off" bae Rona advise. Then Ms Jin came down the stairs.

"Please go now sir" Seok-hoon said. "Hey it's your doing isn't it where is Eunbyeol?!" Ms Jin yelled at Rona.

Ms Jin grabbed on Eunbyeol "what are you doing!" I tried to make Ms Jin let go of her. "What happened?!" Rona said when Ms Jin let go.

"I know you hid her away" Ms Jin said almost freaking out.

"Where's Eunbyeol tell me!"

"What are you talking about?" Junghwan said "we took her to the infirmary" Seok-hoon added.

"Stop lying do you think I'm stupid" Ms Jin said angry "ajuma Eunbyeol must have run away so she wouldn't have to apologize" Rona said.

"Tell her this when you find her if she doesn't kneel down and apologize immediately I'll sue you and I'll let the entire country know what she done" I said.

"Let's go" and we walk away from Ms Jin. "Hey where do you think you're going! How can you be like this Jung twins she's your sister!" Ms Jin kept yelling.

After school we went to a hat shop to kill some time and to hangout, I didn't want to hangout but Junghwan kept bugging me to go.

"She's still following us" Rona said. I slightly look back and Seok-hoon grabbed my hand and moved me so it looks like I'm facing the mirror "pretend you don't notice her" I look down at our hands and quickly removed my hand.

"She won't give up unless we completely ignore her" Junghwan added.

When we lost Ms Jin we went back to Hera palace. "Seok-hoon, Junghwan stay here with Eunbyeol while we go to bae Rona house to get some stuff" they agreed and me and Rona quickly went down stairs.

Mrs Oh greeted us when we got inside I greeted her back and Rona started to pack some snacks for Eunbyeol, my house fridge is still empty we moved in not so long along and didn't have time to go grocery shopping.

"Why are you packing so much snacks this late at night?" Her mom asked. "Oh about that can I have a sleepover at junghwa tonight? That's why I'm packing all these snacks" we both smile at her mom.

"Yes!" Her mom said "take all the snacks you need." We grabbed some snacks to leave some for Mrs Oh.

We went in Rona room for her to pack some stuff while she packed I looked at the photo frames of her and her mom.

I don't have much of me and my family mostly me and my brother, it must nice having a mother that care about you that much.

"Junghwa... Oh junghwa" I snap back into reality. "Junghwa lets go" Rona said.

"Ah yes okay" I said and we go back to my apartment.

"What's with the bags?" Seok-hoon asks taking Junghwan attention to the bags too. "She's sleeping over for the time" I said it was silent for a moment. "Can I stay here too?"

"Sure"

Rona gives her the snacks while I go and set up Eunbyeol room for now. Seok-hoon is sleeping in Junghwan room and Rona is sleeping in my room for tonight.

I would let them have their own rooms but the other rooms are filled with boxes or singing equipment.

I stopped getting stuff ready when I hear Eunbyeol crying I ran out and went to the living room. "Eunbyeol what's the matter?!" I said sitting next to her.

Well Rona explained to me what happened with my mother and Eunbyeol.

My mom wouldn't come get Eunbyeol because of school and she had people over at her house and many other reasons.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

VOTE!!

UNEDITED