Eunbyeol gone missing

We all went out grocery shopping the next day and when we got back me and Rona prepared the food.

When we finish we called everyone down. "Why are you being so nice to me?" That's what I hear because i wasn't listening to anything else

"Eunbyeol what do you mean, I'm your sister why wouldn't I?"

"No bae Rona why do you always have to be the good one? You always make me look bad" Eunbyeol stated.

"And I hate you for that criticize me and hate me that would make me feel better what am I supposed to do?" Eunbyeol cried.

When she fell down crying it got awkward I looked at the boys. But Rona walked to Eunbyeol.

"I still hate you and you owe me a proper apology but for now I just want to help you that's how I feel I don't care if ok being nosy or a pushover, what I know is that you're not happy right now so stop crying and eat I'm tired of your whining" bae Rona yelled.

I slowly kneeled down because it was awkward as hell and Seok-hoon looked at me like I was crazy "what are you doing!" He whispered loudly so I heard.

"It's too awkward I can't deal with it so act like I'm not here" I loudly whispered back. "Your her sister so up and help Eunbyeol." Seok-hoon said trying to pull me up. "Ani" I said trying to pull my hand back up.

"Get up!" He stopped whispered. "Lets eat I'm hungry" I heard Junghwan said walking towards us.

We looked at me and I pulled my hand back trying to release it but I end up pulling Seok-hoon down with me.

It was like slowmo I watched him as he fell on me but I couldn't move, I kept looking at him in the eyes. But realization hit me when he fell on me.

"Yah what are you doing to my sister!" Junghwan yelled helping me up.

"Let's just go eat" I said quickly going to my seat.

Since Eunbyeol was going stay at my place for a while we needed to get her some stuff. So I volunteered to get some stuff for her.

Just when I was about to go out. "Wait Junghwa let me go out with you" Seok-hoon said.

"Why? I can go alone" I said but Seok-hoon lightly pushed me out with him.

"Just because what if something happens to you?" He said "nothing is going to happen to me go watch Eunbyeol with them or something" I exclaimed.

"No it's fine they can watch her lets go" he said. He extended his arm out a little "what? I'm not going to link arms with you"

"Come on why? We use to do it all the time when we were younger" he said "well that was younger us and if we do that people will mistaken us as a couple, now let's go"

...

"Fried chicken and tteokbokki to go please" I said "a set to go" the man said.

"Here you are Seok-hoon" we turn around and saw Seok-kyung. "Are you here to get tteokbokki with my best friend?"

"Seok-kyung..." Seok-hoon said quietly. "Let's eat here together we haven't hanged out in a while where is Junghwan?"

Why is she acting like this?
"We ordered it to go" I said gently. "I see can I follow you to your place?" She asked. "Let's just eat here" Seok-hoon suggested.

I gave a agree look because she doesn't know Eunbyeol is at my place and we can't let her know.

When the food came Seok-kyung was the first to eat "fried chicken and tteokbokki go surprisingly well together" I gave an awkward smile and look at Seok-hoon and he looks at me.

When we got home we saw the door was open the door was left open and nobody was in sight.

"Eunbyeol!" I yell running in trying to find her. Seok-hoon was also trying to find her. "What's going on?" I hear Junghwan walk in.

"Eunbyeol is missing! Where were you guys!" I yelled. "We went to go look for you, you guys didn't answer your phones and it was getting very late."

"Pabo!" I yell walking towards Junghwan about to hit him. "Stop relax we will try to find her but we might need help" Seok-hoon said stopping me from hitting my brother.

"Let go this is what he deserves!"

Well we ran to Mrs Shim apartment "eomma there's a problem!" We run in.

"What's wrong" Mrs Shim quickly got up. My mom was also here. "Junghwan, junghwa there you guys were, I tried calling you guys but you guys never answered"y mom said walking to us.

"Eunbyeol is missing" I said. Making my mom stop in her tracks. "She was at junghwa house until a while ago but she disappeared while we stepped out for a moment the door was left behind and her phone was left behind" Seok-hoon explained.

"What are you talking about?" My mom asked worried. "Why was Eunbyeol at junghwa place?"

"It seemed like Ms Jin was abusing Eunbyeol so we hid her at junghwa place" bae Rona explained.

"Why are you telling me this now!?" My mom yelled. "Where is Eunbyeol now?"

"Didn't Eunbyeol call you and ask you to come?!" I yelled back but my mom received a call and was mad at first then shocked.

"Kidnaped?!"

VOTE!!

UNEDITED