Special Chapter 1~

(A/N: Uh... I just found out that Tomo's cat is called Tama by the fandom so... I guess Kumo is now Tama?)

I sighed as I walked through the neighborhood at around 9:30 pm. Tama had ran out of the house and had not come back like usual so I left to go find her. After a while a small, happy, meow was heard near the playground and a male with magenta hair and a streak of black styled similarly to Kazuha's, was feeding Tama a bit of fish.

"Tama, there you are!" I said as I ran up towards her and the stranger.

The male turned towards me, stood up, and smiled. "Well if it isn't the famous Y/n of 4NEMO. Seems like this guy's yours?"

"Ah, yes. Thank you for taking care of her uh..."

"Shikanoin Heizou."

"Then, thank you, Mr. Shikanoin." I nodded in reply as Tama came up to me, "I'll be going now. Have a good night!"

"You too."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/N! VENTI'S TRYING TO GIVE AKI SOME COFFEE AGAIN!" Aether yelled.

I looked up from my papers and saw Aether standing on a chair, holding a cup of coffee in the air as Venti jumped to reach it. Aki laughed hard and rolled on the carpeted floor until Kazuha lifted her up, scolding her for rolling on the dirty floor.

"What a dumbass..." Xiao sighed.

This grabbed Venti's attention and made him stop going for the coffee in Aether's hand. I looked back at the paper I had been inspecting and stared at the familiar name: Shikanoin Heizou.

"So he's also auditioning to join, huh?" I whispered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A few days later-)

"Everyone, after listening to many auditions, Y/n and I have finally chosen our new member." Jean announced.

"I did...?"

Jean looked at me annoyed, "Yes, you did, but all you did was listen to it and say 'yup' before going back to whatever you were doing."

"Oh."

"Anyways this is Heizou, the new addition to the band."

The same magenta-haired male walked into the room with the same carefree smile he wore from last time. Venti and Aki greeted him excitedly, resulting in Aether and Kazuha having to hold them back. After everyone introduced themselves and had a friendly conversation, we decided to take a break from work and come up with a new name.

It definitely took a while but in the end we came up with two different names: 5WIRL and AN5MO.

"I feel like it would be easier for fans if we changed our name to AN5MO since it's similar to our old name." Kazuha reasoned.

Venti protested saying, "5WIRL sounds so much more fun! Why can't we switch it up a bit you know?"

After a vote of 6 to 2, we decided to go with AN5MO. One of the 2 points was a pity point from Aether to Venti.

(A/N: I've heard of both names and I know most people use 5WIRL, but I wanted to use AN5MO for this story. Hope ya'll don't mind!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is anyone going to stop the guy?" Heizou asked, staring at Venti as he drank bottle after bottle of liquor.

"Let him be. He's stupid that way." Xiao sighed.

I laughed, "Venti never changes. In high school, he was always drinking apple juice."

"I remember that! Kazuha had to pay for it sooooooo many times because Venti kept forgetting his wallet."

Putting a spoonful of rice and fish in his mouth, Kazuha nodded. "I swear I thought I would go broke until we started this whole thing."

Aki sat in between me and Venti, which probably wasn't a good idea. She started scooching closer to me and further from Venti. Heizou noticed this and laughed.

"Hey, Venti. Why don't you cut the drinking for next time? The kid seems disgusted by you!"

Jean shook her head, probably because she was annoyed by all the noise we were making. That night we all had shared an interesting dinner, but it was fun. After Kazuha, Aki, and I had returned home, I placed Aki in bed with Tama.

"Mommy..."

Turning around, I knelt beside the bed and asked, "What's wrong?"

The half-asleep girl yawned. "Can I have a baby brother?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is something bothering you, my love?" Kazuha asked, hugging me from behind.

I turned in the bed and faced him and sighed. "Aki asked for a younger brother..."

"Hm...? Why not?"

"K-Kazuha! Stop that!"

I began trying to push him away, but it only resulted in him hugging me even tighter. My face had heated up and all I could hope for was for Kazuha not to notice.

"What happened to calling me Kazu?"

"I- we're adults now! There's... no need for me to call you that..."

"Really? I quite liked it." He replied, kissing my forehead.

"Shut up and go to bed."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi! I wanted to make a chapter introducing Heizou to the group so I did. I think I rewrote this like 3 times bc I lost motivation and ideas- Anyways, I might make another part so... look forward to it? Thank you all so much for 7k+ reads!!!