Chapter 17

Normally I would sleep in as much as I could on the weekends, but today I woke up to the sound of my phone blowing up with notifications.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🤨Hu Tao's SUS🤨

Chongyun

guys is it normal to ask someone what someone's child would look like?

Xiangling

why are you asking this...?

Chongyun

Xingqiu keeps asking me what Y/N and Kazuha's child would look like if they had one

Hu Tao

don't worry

just tell xingqiu to wait until they actually do get a child 😍

Chongyun

what do you mean?

Hu Tao

well...

Keqing

Hu Tao, don't ruin the poor guy's innocent mind.

Hu Tao

party pooper 😒

Xingqiu

Chongyun! My liege, I told you not to tell them!

Xiangling

why do you keep asking poor chongyun these things, xingqiu?

Xingqiu

haha... what do you mean?

Y/N

you guys are blowing up my phone

also why do you even need to know?

Xingqiu

need to know what...?

Y/N

why do you need to know what my child would look like if i ever have one?

that felt incredibly wrong to type...

Hu Tao

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I placed my phone back onto the nightstand and tried to sleep again. When I was unsuccessful I decided to just get up and go find a snack or something. Kazuha placed his arm around my waist and pulled me down onto the bed when I tried to get up.

"Stay..." Kazuha murmured.

I sighed and laid back down. He pulled me closer to him and held me tighter. Kazuha's hair was messed up and tangled, but his face looked so calm and relaxed.

I lifted my hand and tried to move some strands of hair out of his face. Kazuha took my hand and kissed it before opening his eyes.

"K-kazuha!"

Kazuha laughed.

"If you were awake the whole time, why didn't you just say so?" I sighed.

"I just wanted to see what you would do."

----------------------------

Kazuha's POV

----------------------------

Y/N's face had grown red from what I assumed was from embarrassment. I kissed her on the forehead and she burrowed her face into my chest.

"You're so stupid, Kazuha..."

"Hm... why's that?"

"I- just- shut up!" Y/N turned around to get off the bed, "Kazuha-!"

"Come on, Y/N. Just stay like this a little longer."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Your POV)*

"No, but Y/N, do you actually plan to have kids-"

"Shut the frick up, Hu Tao."

Hu Tao showed up at the house earlier and dragged me out of the house because she said she was bored. I have no clue where we're going.

We ended up in front of the mall and I looked at Hu Tao confused. "Did you make us take the long way or something? The mall is literally like 4 blocks away from Kazuha's place."

Hu Tao only laughed mischievously and began skipping into the mall. I sighed and followed her in.

"Y/N!!!!"

I turned towards the direction of the voice and saw Yoimiya waving as she ran towards Hu Tao and me with someone following behind her.

"Hey, Yoimiya! How are you?"

"I'm good! What are you doing here?"

I glared at Hu Tao, who was looking at a ghost plushie. "My friend dragged me out of the house. What about you?"

"I came here with Ayaka to get some craft materials."

"Y/N, YOU COULD GET THIS FOR YOUR FUTURE KID!" Hu Tao yelled as she held up the ghost plushie she was looking at earlier.

My face grew bright red from embarrassment. "HU TAO, YOU'RE EMBARRASSING ME!"

"Oh, do you perhaps mean with Kazuha-" Ayaka began asking.

"I- Uh- No- Well, I- Ugh! No just- Can we not talk about me having any kids?!"

"Booooo. You're no fun, Y/N." Hu Tao whined.

Yoimiya laughed and pat Hu Tao's shoulder. "See, I knew I liked you! Hehe!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Welcome back, Y/N. How was your time with Hu Tao?"

"I wanted to kill myself from embarrassment." I replied flopping onto the couch next to Kazuha.

"What happened?"

I turned away from him, too embarrassed to say why.

"Y/N?"

I took a deep breath before telling Kazuha. I turned around to see his reaction. His face was red and he used his hand to try and hide his blushing. I laughed and he smiled back at me.

"Maybe one day." He replied.

"EH?!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry, I ran out of ideas...