Chapter 11

Loud.

It's really loud.

And very crowded.

...

"Kazuha, I can't take this anymore!" I whined as I held onto him.

"Come one, Y/N... you only have to wait 5 more minutes until class starts."

"Too many people... cameras... I don't like this."

Kazuha sighed and pulled me into a hug. I could hear the fangirls squealing. School hasn't been easy after the 4NEMO announcement and concert. Every time I try to hang out with Xiao, Aether, Venti, and Kazuha, a whole swarm of people come up to us. I don't know how Jean isn't getting swarmed, she looks so relaxed.

The bell rang and signaled everyone that classes were starting now. Everyone groaned and went to their seats as the teacher walked in.

"See, I told you you only had to wait a little longer." Kazuha whispered with a cheeky smile.

"Hmph."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!"

"Venti, you keep saying my name, but you aren't telling me anything. What do you need?" I sighed after Venti yelled my name for the 15th time.

He smiled. "I don't have anything I want to say. I just want you to notice me! Hehe!"

"He's trying to get you to stop thinking of the swarm of people, Y/N." Xiao said.

"Xiao! I told you not to tell her my plan!"

Xiao looked away. "You were getting annoying."

Venti puffed his cheeks and walked up behind me. "Is it working though?"

I laughed and nodded. "Sure."

"I'm not sure that means you're fully over it." Aether replied as he took a bite out of his sandwich.

"I-" Kazuha snatched me into a hug and looked towards Venti.

"I think that's enough messing around with Y/N now, Venti." Kazuha said with an annoyed expression.

Venti pouted and sat down with a "Hmph."

"Excuse me, could we get your number?" 

I glared at the two fangirls that walked up to Kazuha. They glared back at me before looking back at Kazuha with an innocent smile. Archons, I wanted to rip those girls apart.

"I'm sorry. I don't think my girlfriend is all that comfortable with that idea." Kazuha replied.

"Oh, that's fine!" The girls gave me one last glare and walked away.

I stuck my tongue out at their direction. Suddenly Hu Tao came out from behind one of the potted plants yelling, "BOO!" at the two girls and laughed as she saw them jump. She proceeded to chase the girls around the cafeteria. Xiangling and the others came running up to us.

"What the literal f*ck-"

"Y/N! We're saving you from all the crazy people. Your welcome." Xiangling proudly announced.

"I still think it's a bit rude to the other students." Keqing sighed.

"We're helping Y/N and the others though, so I think it's okay maybe?" Ganyu replied with uncertainty.

Venti stood up immediately when Hu Tao came back. "WHY DIDN'T YOU INVITE ME TO CHASE THEM?! IT LOOKED FUN!"

Hu Tao gasped dramatically. She ran up to Venti and clasped her hands over Venti's. "Y-you understand me! D-does this mean you're m-my prank buddy now?"

Venti aggressively nodded his head and Hu Tao shed a single tear. The group of friends sat down at the table and began conversating.

I had forgotten that Kazuha was still hugging me until he hugged me tighter.

"I feel forgotten." Kazuha said with a dramatic sigh.

I laughed. "Sorry, Kazuha."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kazuha, I'm going out for a bit..."

"Hm... Is everything alright?"

"Huh? No, I'm just going out."

Kazuha walked up to me and looked at me seriously. "Y/N, I'm serious."

"Hehe... I can see that..."

"Y/N."

"Fine, I- I'm going to visit my dad."

He sighed. "Wait here." Kazuha ran upstairs and came back putting on a jacket.

"What are you doing, Kazuha?"

"I'm coming with you. I'm not letting you go by yourself."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm here to visit uh... f/n (father's name) l/n (last name)."

The lady at the front desk looked at me questionably before she looked back at her computer and started typing. She signaled to one of the nearby officers to show me and Kazuha the way. I grabbed onto Kazuha's hand right before we met my father.

"l/n you got some visitors!"

Dad looked up and ran to the glass that separated us. "Y/N?"

"Hey, dad."

"Y/N, it really is you. What are you doing here?"

"To talk. Why else would I be here?" I smiled. "By the way, dad, this is my boyfriend, Kazuha."

I looked at Kazuha who glared at my dad.

"It's good to see that you're doing so well now."

Dad was always busy when I was younger, but he wasn't as strict as mom. He understood me when I didn't want to do certain things mother forced me to do and he tried to take care of me as much as he could. This was probably the only reason I willingly came to visit him. I don't believe he would do anything wrong.

"Thanks, dad. How's the police caring for you?"

"Well, not the best, but it's jail. What else would you expect?" He laughed, "Tell me what you've been doing lately."

Kazuha had calmed down a bit seeing how I wasn't that uncomfortable and we sat down in front of the glass. I began telling my father everything. He looked really happy for me.

One of the police then came in and told us that our time was up. I waved bye to my dad.

"Wait, Y/N. Don't- come back and see me, if you were planning to do so."

"I- okay..."

I looked back to see my smiling father before taking Kazuha's hand again and leaving the police station.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I wanted to get the parent's out of the way so I had less characters to work with TwT I'm going to try adding in some more interactions with Kazuha, Aether, and Chongyun and Xingqiu later since yeah. Hope you enjoyed! (I might do a double post today depending on my motivation.) By the way, credits to all photos belong to their rightful owners. <3