-Epilogue-

Crys' POV: 

         "Atlas where are we?" I asked in annoyance. "It's not a surprise if you know where were going now is it?" Atlas asked with what I could only assume was a smirk. "You can't keep this eye mask on me the whole time I had it on the whole plane ride too." I pouted. Atlas just laughed apparently he found my pain amusing. "Atlas!" I whined "I'm starting to regret marrying you." I hissed crossing my arms. "Uh huh." Atlas clearly wasn't paying attention to a thing I said. "Where are we going!" I demanded. We had been in this car for at least an hour but we were on the plane for at least five hours. "Have you always been this impatient? Because I don't think I would have married you if you were this impatient before." Atlas mused and I just huffed in annoyance. "We're almost there Cryssi no need to get your hair in a twist. Girls say that it's hard to brush when that happens." he said and let out a laugh at his own joke. "Hilarious." I deadpanned not thinking it was very funny in the slightest.

"Where are we!!!" I screeched. Atlas started to laugh and put a hand on my shoulder. "In all seriousness Cryssi we're out somewhere where no one will here you scream." he said and pushed his hand away from me. "Yeah right more like when you scream when I punch you." I hissed. "Sorry no can do I'm the driver." Atlas told me. I rolled my eyes but he couldn't see me because of this stupid blindfold. "Cryssi just go to sleep you'll be there soon." he told me and I let out an annoyed sigh but finally gave in. "Fine I'll go to sleep." I groaned. I drifted off which wasn't hard considering the large eye mask I had on my face that made it impossible to see anything. I felt something soft and realized Atlas had put a blanket over me. I was determined to stay mad at him so I didn't say anything.

I closed my eyes and smiled at the thought of our wedding earlier this week.

"Are you ready Crys?" Tori had asked me and I nodded "Look at this beautiful dress!" I said letting out a girlish squeal. The dress itself was a long dark green dress with black lace. It was sleeveless and instead had a large collar-like neck piece that was a sparkly green color. My short hair was up in a bun with a dark green veil over my face, the dress's train was small and had black lace trailing behind me. I put neon green eye shadow and mascara on so that my eyes would stand out and neon green lipstick to match my eyes. My nails were painted black and were semi-elongated so that they could be seen better. My eyes were Full and so were my teeth with fangs on my incisors. My eyes had black slits instead of pupils and I stared at myself in the mirror at the time with pride. It was amazing by itself that I was able to control my Full long enough for the wedding though I'd expect to make my fangs go down during our kiss. My shoes were nonexistent because as Lyla had put it 'it was tradition to do the wedding barefoot' so I simply wore a black and dark green anklet.

It was exciting. Aunt Alexandria was coming for our wedding even though she lived in one of the far away cities that was away from Florencia. It was nice to finally meet her besides Tori's wedding (the last time I saw her) but nice nonetheless. Ethan offered to walk me down the isle when I confessed I didn't have anyone to do such things and after he confessed I was like a daughter to him I accepted. "Ok Crys let's go." Tori told me with a smile. I got out of the dressing room and turned to see Victorious and Roxanna in black dresses, Roxanna had a green ribbon braided into her hair and Victorious had dyed her whole head of hair green for the event despite her mother's protests. I saw Riot standing next to Atlas at the alter. He had a black tuxedo with a green tie and green dress shoes. Atlas had his usually messy black hair slicked onto his head and instead of a black tux he wore a dark green one his eyes swirling with dark green and orange.

Ethan came to my side wearing a black tux with a dark green tie and dark green rose in his dress pocket. I looked to see Lynn dressed in a dark green dress with a big black bow in the back of it and a black headband with a green rose on it. She gave me a smile and began to walk down the isle her hands expelling flowers onto it. I grinned and turned to look at Ethan who had his arm linked with mine. Lyla, and Rosetta Sterling were sitting near Dylan Latios; Roxanna's date for the wedding. Surprisingly her and Dylan had managed to stay in a year long relationship which I was happy for. We walked down the isle and I smiled, actually smiled. (I know rare right?!) Riot and Roxanna's grandmother Soral Griffin was our priest. She was really nice and the next thing I knew we were saying our 'I do's' I looked at Atlas with a grin and he pulled my veil off in an instant and pressed his lips hungrily to mine. I heard cheers and smiled as my eyes opened back up still absorbed in the kiss.