Exhausting day

Scaramouche P . O . V

 "Paper sheet work? Don't tell me there are over 238 papers again. I don't want to do this it's literally not the first time. Just beg Signora!" I said in a mad whisper. "But, she wouldn't listen anyway! Her and I got in quite a conflict." Childe says back 'oh? pff, a conflict between them two? This will be funny to watch them fight sometimes' I sigh "Then fuck Signora, we don't need her anyway. Is this all you need? Not as if I'm complaining this is so much. Actually don't even want to help your annoying ass." Tartaglia stays to think wisely if there's something else I can be of help. I seriously don't want to. . . "OH!! Maybe you can deliver this tomorrow or later on to a caffee? I forgot to do it myself." He hands me a letter, my curiosity hits hard now. "Whatever. I suppose I can do." I mumble "Thank you buddy!" he says "DON'T EVER CALL ME THAT . ."

 I went out the Northland Bank to get some fresh air, almost got intoxicated with that stinky ging- * COUGH * I just stayed there for some great minutes to hear out his stuff...Although, still kind of curious about the letter, can't help it. But it's probably cringe stuff. . .It's none of my business so shouldn't get into his stuff. Liyue is really a crowded place, don't like it here but must stay here until Childe's done with the stuff. He's so damn clumsy and stupid..

Now if I think it's better if me and Tartaglia split the paper sheets so I can finish some faster, this will take years if we keep it like his ideas, but right now he's out with that Zhongli man. Here's not even anything fun to do- wait. Maybe I can go to that caffee now and give the letter? Yeah, it would be better so I get something off my mind. But where's even it.. Childe mentioned to be in Liyue, so I guess I can look around.

It felt as if I crossed all seven nations of Teyvat, but just in one small place, I was running in circles but I had finally found it. It's exactly the same as Childe had told me- . . . -just in the wrong order. He's so dumb... I silently walked in, and started repeating the information I was supposed to tell.

The coffee was so clean, visible they we're taking great care of it, peaceful and great. In a corner of the place, there was a blonde man, with long hair, was tapping the wooden counter out of boredom waiting for clients. He smiled at me; "Hello, I hope you had a lovely night, how may I be of service, and what would you want to order?" I froze a little there, but I remembered this is a coffee shop.. Well, I kind of wanted something, " hmm . . maybe a White Mocha? but that's not in fact the reason I came here for, a asshole named Tartaglia told me to give you this letter" I slowly slide it to the other side of the counter, to his side and he got it "Alright, thank you for delivering it to me kind sir" he said as he went to make my White Mocha ' mm-hmm very "kind" I am'. For the time being, I stayed there to drink then went out to find Childe again, he must be done with Zhongli by now, no?

I didn't know where was he now, but I'd guess he would be at NorthLand Bank, no? Ahh... Nice, more to go again. What did I do to go through all of this man.. I slow walked there since there was no rush but was kind of tiring not gonna lie. Opened the door as if I'm literally slapping the actual hell out of hi- I mean.

Slam the door against, the wall and looked around closely. 'Oh, "he" is up stairs I see' Silently I go up to them but I hear "gulp gul- *COUGH*. no. I open the door and see Zhongli there as well. I speak "Dude what. You two still not done?!" They both slightly wry smile to me as if I interrupted something; "Whatever. I do not care. Childe move your ass, we're going to your hotel apartment. We have some work to do stupid ass" I still spoke madly. I drag him out and all the way to his hotel . . .

As soon as we entered Childes' apartment , I had high feelings my leg's would literally fall off apart the seams .. I had walked the whole day around for his bratty ass. I'm so done... Tartaglia's apartment was fucking terrifying and super messy. Not complaining, all rooms I had we're messy too so . . . but paper work we're laying everywhere; On the floor, the bed, the shelf, the desks, the table.

How in the seven archons of Teyvat did he even managed to make this place a whole mess?! No wonder why he stays with that Zhongli dude so much. I glanced a stare at him and he looked away directly; he said "Do not give me that look,, that's why I told you to help me, I really can't do this alone. But we will finish this this night, no? I want to rest as well you kno-" I cut him off "It'll take way more than the time you had made this mess but fucking double. you deserve this. Let's get to work straight away if you want this to end faster stupid ass." . I looked once again at all the papers, and sigh again as I walk in the room and start to clean up; "Dude, c'mon don't just stare, we'll do this together dumb." This was indeed way more paper work than I'd ever expect...

It's been 7 hours, it's 4 in the morning. I am still energetic since I was to that coffee shop, did they surely NOT drug me? What. Why am I even thinking, it's just coffee, ain't it?

I looked at Tartaglia, his eyes we're getting darker blue, and he had never a sparkle in them, there's really no life behind them? We didn't even manage to get all papers at one place to be easier for us to look at them and stuff.. and he was tired. Felt a little bit bad but at the same time not. I looked around the room, there weren't more than 40 pages in plus; I sighed and spoke in a low tone; "Childe, go rest.".

He completely ignored and kept getting the papers. This man is incredible stubborn. . . " ...........Tartaglia. Please?" I had the feeling he'd pass out any time so.. but he didn't care, he wanted to get done. He's that type of person "Won't give up 'til everything's perfect" .. "AJAX." He looked at me in confusion, and I repeated "Just go lay down. I got this, for fucks sake sleep.". He didn't hesitate to say another word or not do as I say, and silently went to his room. Was a little concerned although I don't usually care about anybody.

Oh well, continued my job with the papers 48 minutes after I finally got done with the stuff, it's already 5 A.M , I can hear some birds chipping as I put the last papers that are in my arms, to the desk. Then go and open the window as I close my eyes.

This was an exhausting day. . . And the fact I have more tomorrow.. I hate being an Fatui Harbinger but can't leave just yet, or even won't. It's my job, must keep on. I got on the window sill. The wind goes through my face as I slowly fall asleep 

!!AUTHOR NOTE: ahh we finally finished c2, EITHER I FELL ASLEEP AND CANT CONTINUE, EITHER VEN WENT TO THE DEAD AND DOESNT WAKE UP. 💀💀 Well at least we're done. BRO THIS IS GIVING CHISCARA but we will indeed add KazuScara meet next chapter because yeah this driving off broo. .  anyway!! I'm glad if you're readin' it <33

-Kazu!! (1381 words)