Episode 8

It was a good day for the citizens of the Johto region. With the collaborative efforts of Lune, Cassie and Silver, Team Rocket was firmly booted out of the region! In addition, Lune had acquired his 7th badge, leaving 1 to claim. At the same time, Cassie has made her feelings to Lune known. However, other girls Lune met in his travels overheard it on the radio and they too have feelings for our hero. What awaits him in the future? Let's find out.

                  Dancing Dragons and a Fearsome Quintet!

                                 The Final Chapter is Nigh!

With the raid of Team Rocket behind them, Lune, Cassie and Silver exit the Radio Tower. The leftover Rocket members vacated the area and peace was restored to Johto. Ariana, after somewhat patching things up with Silver decided to stay in Goldenrod. With those events out of the way, the trio begin to make their way back to Mahogany when Silver speaks up.

Silver: You two should go on ahead. I'm gonna hang here in Goldenrod for a while.

Cassie(Confused): What for?

Silver: My mom is staying here in the city. Now's as good a time as any to catch up with her.

Lune: Fair enough. Guess we'll catch you later then cuz.

Going their separate ways, Lune and Cassie head off and find themselves back in Mahogany. Once there, they come across Ethan and Lyra after such a long time.

Lune(Happy): You guys! It's been like a day but it feels like years!

Ethan: I'll say! Hey Lyra it's-

Lyra: I see them. Hey Lune. ...Cassie.

Cassie(Unnerved): Umm, why are you looking at me like that?

Lyra(Nettled): You know darn well why, you little sneak! I heard your little confession on the radio!

Cassie: Ok, that's embarrassing and all, but that doesn't explain ... oh. Oh!

Lyra(Nettled): Yeah, "oh"! 

Cassie: How was I supposed to know!?

Lune(Confused): Uh, context please?

Lyra turns to Lune and falters in her next sentence a little bit, before looking away with blush on her face.