13- Charity Golf and dinner

Aaron's P.O.V.

I'm not going to lie... the whole daddy kink men loved, I didn't really get it. It just wasn't my thing... but that didn't stop my lower region from twitching when Thea said it. It was her deer caught in the headlights as she stared back at me, embarrassed, that got to me.

I couldn't help but smile back at her, knowing for a split second, her and I making love had possibly crossed her mind but instead of calling me daddy, I'd be hearing her screaming my name as I pleased her.

I downed the last of my drink and rubbed my eyes, trying to get that exciting thought out of my head before I laid down and went to bed.

The next morning, the guys and I headed over to Sofia and Derek's house.

I knocked a few times before walking inside.

"Grandpa!" Noah yelled as he ran over and hugged my leg.

"Hey trouble. How are you?"

"Good. We just had pancakes."

"Yum!"

"Hi, Dad. Noah and are just heading up to get dressed. Will you be here for a while?"

"I will." I kissed her cheek before she followed Noah upstairs.

I walked over to the kitchen and sat down. "Adriks business partner was taken care of last night, how did the shipment go?"

"Good. We didn't have any problems." Derek informed me. "We got all of our money too."

"Great."

"Yeah, your little girlfriend came through for us too. Most of the Cobras are currently sitting in lockup awaiting charges." Nico teased, making everyone laugh.

I leaned in, smacking the back of my annoying nephew's head. "Fuck off."

"Dad dared me to." Nico whined as he rubbed the back of his head. I glared over at Silas who was still laughing.

"Speaking of your girlfri-" I snapped my head towards Beck, stopping him. "Thea. Speaking of her. Isabella invited her to an event Friday. Thea is her plus one since Dale obviously can't go."

"What's the event?"

"It's the annual charity golf outing and dinner benefit for the children's hospital in New Jersey."

I nodded, forgetting that it was coming up. "Can we still get tickets?"

Nico nodded. "Yes, would you like to book a few rooms too?"

"I'm assuming Thea is staying?"

"Isabella got her a room too, yes."

"Yeah, book some rooms. That way we can still watch over her, plus I'm sure it's going to be a late night."

*******

Thea's P.O.V.

"Thea, these came for you."

I looked up from my computer to see a big bouquet of assorted flowers.