♪Chapter 5: A Mayor Problem♪

Start from the beginning

Jay: "Yes, exactly."

Kai: "Wow. You are really good at picking up on sarcasm."

Jay: "Thanks, Kai!"

(Y/n): "Sir, please. Understand that this is for the greater good! After all she's done for this city, we owe it all to her!"

Mayor Trustable: "And I owe it to all the little people who voted for me, not to let one of the worst villains in this city's history out of prison."

(Y/n): "Well... You aren't wrong that she is the worst. But can't you understand-"

Mayor Trustable: "Hush, missy! Now if you don't mind I gotta get back to work."

The mayor went back to playing mini golf again as I sigh in defeat. How the f*ck did people even vote for this guy? Lloyd was going to talk to the mayor until I block his way.

(Y/n): "Don't. I think we should just go..."

We started to leave as the cat hisses at us while we leave. As we were leaving Town Hall, I saw something on the assistant's desk. It caught my interest as I grabbed a envelope. I looked at the name and saw it was from a guy named "James Jones".

'Isn't he the rich business man? Why did he sent this letter to the mayor's office?'

Cole: "Sis! You comin'?"

(Y/n): "Yeah! Give me a second!"

I started to catch up with the others.

•|Timeskip|•

We got back to the Monastery as we started to think of a plan on how to get Aspheera.

(Y/n): "So? Can we take my plan now?"

Lloyd: "Because the mayor won't let Aspheera out of Kryptarium, then we will take your plan. We have to break her out, illegally."

Master Wu: "Lloyd, I cannot condone this. This is not the way to help Nya."

(Y/n): "Master, this can help! And what else can we do? There's nothing else. And besides, I know how to get to her cell. I know Kryptarium like the back of my hand. So... Who's with me?"

Jay: "I'm in."

Kai: "I know you and I haven't solved our problems yet but... f*ck it. Me too."

Cole: "Count me in."

Zane: "I am also in."

Lloyd: "And me."

I smiled as I looked at the others. They all agreed except Master Wu.

Master Wu: "Much as it pains me, I cannot be a part of this. I am sorry, but I have learned the hard way that Aspheera can never be trusted."

Master Wu started to walk away from us as we knew everything. Sure... Master Wu and Aspheera had some past with each other but also with my mother. Aspheera still believes I am my own mother but I know that I can be more amazing than her...