∘˚˳°Chapter 4: The Shape of Nya∘˚˳°

Start from the beginning

(Y/n): "And maybe you shouldn't have! Maybe I am the f*cking problem when I'm here!"

Her hand tightens more on the glass wine as it breaks. Lloyd separated them from fighting.

Lloyd: "We're all pretty keyed up right now. Maybe we need a break."

Jay: "What's a break gonna do? We know all there is to know. The Vengestone would be spotted if it were being moved by air or through the known tunnel system..."

Jay looks at the box of pizza as he realizes something.

Cole: "Jay? You got an idea?"

Kai: "Or have you just totally lost it like (Y/n)?"

(Y/n): "I didn't! Pendejo!"

Jay: "I... Might have something. Zane, can you pull up a map of the subway tunnels below the city?"

Zane pulls up the map of the subway tunnels. Everyone didn't understand what Jay had in mind.

•|Timeskip|•

They went to one of the subway tunnels as it seemed abandoned. It was dark as rats were roaming around the tunnel finding food. (Y/n) slides down as everyone else uses the ladder. They turned on their own flashlight as they walked around.

Kai: "Why are we here? We already know the Vengestone isn't being taken through the subway."

Jay: "Not the active subway lines. But the 'N' line was shut down years ago. It's abandoned."

Zane: "According to zoning plans filed with the city, the 'N' line was never completed."

Jay: "What if the city stopped building the subway tunnel, but someone else finished it?"

(Y/n): "Don't you get the feeling that something-"

Kai: "Don't jinx it!"

(Y/n): "Fine... C*ck sucker."

Kai: "Hey!"

(Y/n) giggles as she runs off deeper into the tunnel. The others caught up to her as they saw that she stopped because it was a dead end. It's just a brick wall...

(Y/n): "Hm... It's just a dead end..."

Jay: "Or is it?"

Jay ran up to the wall as he checks for any secret entrance.

Cole: "Maybe this whole section of wall rotates or something."

Zane: "Scans detect no hinges or mechanisms of any kind."

There was a rattling sound coming from behind them. There was a cart there as (Y/n) and Cole slowly approached it. (Y/n) takes off the cover as she finds a man just laying there with Vengestone surrounding him. Cole poked the man with his hammer but the man didn't respond.

Cole: "I don't think he's breathing."

(Y/n): "I can try to do something about it-"