Ok? ? ?

The priest was in disbelief, "Your Majesty the Pope, do you mean that I can't leave after dark?"

The Pope glanced at him meaningfully and said, "Don't worry, I will always be around here, and you will never meet him again."

Yu Yuan was very sure that he heard it right, the word "he" was bitten very hard, as if he was warning something.

He refused again to no avail, he could only accept this "kindness" with a smile.

Does this count as a pit on his own head?

【Rounding up the captivity play】

【I can't go anywhere from today onwards】

"You just said that you haven't rested tonight, so go back to sleep now, and you can get rid of your schoolwork in the morning."

Yu Yuan had just finished getting dressed when he heard this, and hurriedly said, "I came to ask you for advice..."

He originally came here for the sake of safety, not for the sake of clearing up the stigma. How could he just leave without getting any benefit.

The Pope said: "You need to rest."

[There is a kind of rest that makes the Pope feel that you must rest]

[Ask him if he can lie on his bed]

【You will have children when you lie down】

【? ? ? 】

Yu Yuan knew that he couldn't say anything about the Pope, and he still had a difference in identity, so he couldn't disobey others. He rolled his eyes and had to continue to pretend to be pitiful in the old way, "Your Majesty, can you allow me to stay by your side? In fact, I've been worrying all the time. That evil spirit is still following me, and I can always seem to see him in the mirror at night, and he seems to be everywhere."

[M: How do you know I'm not here now~]

[M wind comment was killed]

The current situation is very similar to the last time. All the priest has to do is to waste the time before dawn. Even if he doesn't "learn" from the Pope, it is good to be able to get into the safe range.

The Pope gave him another look, "Stay."

He pointed to the sofa in the living room again, "You can lie there and rest."

The priest hurriedly thanked him, sat up sensible and started to read the Gospels, as if he would never disturb the owner of the room. His Majesty the Pope opened his mouth, as if he wanted to re-emphasize the issue of rest, but he silently shook his head and still did not speak. He turned and went back to the study. The candle was still on. something to look at.

[I ask you to rub the bed and you sleep on the sofa? ? ? 】

[Disappointed, the sofa is not big enough]

[Pope, no]

Yu Yuan originally planned that he would never sleep, but he leaned his head against the sofa and squinted for a while, but he didn't expect that maybe because of too much physical labor in one night, he actually fell asleep like this.