Yu Yuan stared at the ropes nearby, trying to figure out if there was anything special about these upper slings. But it's a pity, even seeing the pain in the eyes can't change the fact that these ropes are very common, even the ones Hei Changzhi took out from under the tree were similar to this one.

He has no doubt that if he or someone is caught, he should be brought to the nearest hanging rope by Mrs. Anderson for execution. After all, according to the current investigation, the boss and the method of death are also interrelated.

At this moment, the voice of Mr. M sounded from behind.

"What are you thinking about?"

Yu Yuan glanced at him. Originally, he didn't want to ideally let this person. No, this ghost just left, but after a thought, he suddenly had an idea.

"Look at these ropes, is there anything wrong with them?"

Since they are all ghosts, it should be about the same.

Mr. M didn't even look at the hanging ropes that filled the room. He kept his eyes fixed on the priest and said slowly, "These are all fake, but some of them...some are special."

"Where is the special?"

Facing the priest's questioning, Mr. M simply pointed to one of the ropes, "Look at the red one."

Yu Yuan followed the directions and looked at it for a long time, and then it was difficult to identify in this very dim environment. Among them, there was a high hanging rope in the middle of the hall. The color seemed to be a bit wrong.

What to do with this, to take off that rope? But if hitting the rope was an alarm for Mrs. Anderson, he had to be careful and quick enough.

"Don't ask further?" Mr. M on the stairs leaned his arms and leaned aside, even though more than half of his face was wrapped in bandages, he couldn't hide his smile, "If the sound is nice, I can give it to you. more information from you."

Pooh.

The priest spurned a handful of this evil spirit, turned his head and circumvented the nearest rope loop in front of him, walked into the hall, bent over and crawled forward, the target was naturally the red hanging rope.

The barrage was full of sighs.

[He calls you Mydear, and you also call me dear, fair]

【Call your husband! I'm about to watch Shame Play! 】

[After the information is set, turn around and run like a joke?]

Because the heights of the upper slings vary, some of them have even fallen to a relatively low position, and they cannot be touched, so it is actually quite difficult to move. However, when Yu Yuan slowly approached the red rope in the center of the whole pile of hanging ropes, he began to have a strange feeling.

A feeling that is almost suffocating, like being thrown into the deep sea, in a trance, why did the ropes used for hanging seem to have dropped to the same height as him...

Yu Yuan shook his head abruptly to settle his mind, and he was instantly awake, but the feeling just now remained in his mind and was not forgotten.