Mumma:- We are Innocent 🐶

En başından başla

Kyu lad rahe ho dono... Bhai?

Aur ise dekho...dono ko cheer kar raha hai...

Rivu ridhu :- Dadiii ye gadi nahi de raha tha isliye..

Ridhu :- dadi meli car tod di rivu n aul pari n

Amma:- tum dono k pass kitni cars hai ya phir ek hi car hai...

Batavo to dono...

Rivu :- hamali favlite car thi .

Yeah sab Pali ki wajah se huwa hai...

Wo hi bich me aayi.. Hum to kheli kheli kar rahe the.

Pali turn around with sad pouty face crawling towards her doll.

Amma :- abb tuje kya huwa paribaby?

Pari is turn around her face again and again now Amma takes her in her lap she see downward only.

Rama :- Pari baby watermelon khayegi?

Pari's face lit up listening this from Rama's mouth.

She is happily sitting and flaunt her hands in air and dance while sitting on ground.

Rama gave them watermelon and trio eat while Amma keep and eye on them .

After eating they come out in garden and pari is in her walker.

Both boys push her walker and stop at mid of the garden...

Amma again get busy in making some lunch for them.

They are now playing with water pipe in the garden and wet eachother... They are all wet now... Trio play with mud now and make themselves dirtier.

Rajan and Naidu see this and try to take them but naughty babies make them also wet...

Amma calls them so they run away fastly from there... Trio smile mischievously at them.

Now they're come inside the room and go inside thier room but Amma shout for them in anger from behind.

They look back and run fastly inside and come in the bathroom.

Trio babies are in dypers only and they are playing with eachother in water.. Amma and all workers clean the house and Amma come inside the bathroom and make them clean properly but in this process they are wetting Amma also.

Now they're come out in room and again wearing new clothes and diapers.