22

So, I made a new story. Check it out. Just started it. I'm almost finished with this story, I hope. So, yeah, let me know what you think of The Gym Teacher. Thanks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran back to Bella, forgetting that I was a vampire, or close to it, and that hardly anyone in town knew. At the moment, I didn't care if anyone found me out, I just had to get back to Bella. As I figured, Alice was already there, looking very worried.

"Carlisle, this is serious," she said worried as I stepped into the room.

I knew it was serious, and I had no idea what to do. I tossed the envelope on the table, then started to pace. Bella was sitting on the couch, bone thin, worry in her eyes. As if she needed anything else to worry about. I started growling angrily, not at anyone in particular, just because I was angry and worried. There wasn't much we could do, either kill the deputy or leave.

As Bella opened the envelope and started looking at the photos, I started thinking. Every once in a few photos I heard Bella gasp in horror. I wanted to wrap my arms around her and never let her go, run away with her and never come back, but she couldn't. Bella wasn't strong enough to leave, so the only option was to kill the deputy, destroy the evidence. I hated to, but my family had to be protected.  

"CARLISLE!" Alice exclaimed. I looked at her, dead set on my course. She understood, of course, I could tell, but that didn't stop her from being surprised.

Bella started stuttering. "Wh-ki-kill him? No- jus- no."

I chuckled at her. "Bella, it is the only way. They are figuring it out themselves, just like you. They will either have to be changed or killed anyway. What if Aro found out?" I asked. But of course, she didn't really know who Aro was, well Edward told her about him, but not much. She had no idea the "sacrifices" he made for our kind. I shivered as I remembered my time there.

Late that same night, Alice and I went to the deputies house. It wasn't that far from Charlie's anyway. His car was in the driveway, so we knew he was home. I broke the doorknob open once I figured out that it was locked. He heard me, but I didn't care. He came down the stairs with his pistol, ready to fire.

"Carlisle?" He asked, putting the gun down. "Alice? What are you two doing her?"

"Is there any more copies of the photos you gave me?" I asked ignoring the question.

"No, not yet. Why?"

"Good," I said with a smile. Then Alice jumped him, broke his neck. Alice wanted to position him where it would look like he had fell, but that would cause an investigation. of course this will too, but we wont be a suspect, and there wont be a body.

Alice ripped the doorknob off, while I carried the deputy. We were both going to Charlie. He would need this. It may even turn him back to a human, or somewhat of a human.