Chapter Ten | 1960

The mission went sideways. The man Winter was supposed to take out got an anonymous tip that the soldier was after him. Even though the man was surrounded by security and his own personal guards, Winter completed our mission. Unfortunately, as I was distracting the security, I put myself in the crossfire.

Winter was pissed. He still is as he carries me, the snow crunching and groaning under each step of his heavy boots. I glance up and gaze at the vacant stare in his eyes as he looks ahead. After Winter completed the mission, we were told to stay in the city and keep a low profile before we're allowed to travel back to Siberia. I have to admit, the cottage we're hiding out in is nice.

"I'm fine." I repeat as Winter returns from the small kitchen with an aid kit.

"You were shot." He mutters as he motions for me to take off my mission suit while he places the blade of his dagger in the fire he started earlier.

I sigh and begin to undo the buttons and clips then I pull the zipper free. I pull my arms from the fabric and toss the top to the floor. The white band around my breasts covers me from the soldier's gaze as he lets out a breath.

"I need to see if the bullet went through." He says quietly and I turn on the couch, a strangled cry falling from my lips at the movement.

"Scheiße." Winter mutters.

My head falls back onto the couch. Winter takes his belt off and folds it before putting it between my teeth. "Bite down." He orders.

I close my eyes as I bite down hard on the belt. I grunt in pain as he takes a knife and cuts the wound open. A scream rumbles up my throat and tears prick at my eyes as I feel his fingers dig into the bullet wound in my stomach. My skin is warm and wet as I begin sweating, cold shivers running down my spine. I continue screaming behind the belt until Winter finally pulls his fingers from the wound, the bullet between his thumb and pointer finger. My hands grip the couch as Winter retrieves his dagger and presses the scorching hot metal to my open wound. The scream I let out rattles my bones.

When the blade is pulled away, the relieving breath I let out calms my body. Winter takes the belt from my mouth and puts it on the ground beside him as he gets off his knees and walks away. I hear the sink turn on and I can only assume he's washing my blood off his hands. I stand up from the couch and stumble into the bedroom. I collapse onto the mattress and a few minutes later I hear Winter entering the room.

"That was stupid of you." He says.

I sit up on the bed. "What?"

"Getting shot."

"I got shot trying to keep security off your ass so you could finish the mission and guess what, the mission was a success."

"You were sloppy and stupid." He snaps.

"The mission was completed, that's the only thing that's important."

"You don't think you're important?" He asks and I clamp my mouth shut.

I'm silent for a moment, my voice quiet when I speak again. "Would it really be that bad if I didn't make it?"

"Yes." Winter whispers as his metal hand comes up to hold the side of my face.

"We can't. They'll punish us." I utter as I stare at his haunted eyes.

"I don't care." He breathes out as his lips descend on mine in a soft kiss.

"We really can't do this." I speak between our lips meeting.

"I'll take the blame." He mutters as his mouth moves to my neck and my fingers thread through his long hair.

I've wanted this for so long.

I lean back on the bed until my back is flat to the mattress and Winter leans over me, sucking bruises into my neck. He abruptly stands from the bed and tears off his gear, knifes and guns and clothing falling to the ground.

"Winter." I whisper breathlessly as he climbs onto the bed and hovers over me, his Hydra tags hanging around his neck.

I let out a soft gasp as he lowers his mouth down to mine, the cold metal of the tags meeting my warm skin. The kiss quickly turns sloppy as hands roam bodies and breath mixes together in the cold air. I let out a moan as Winter grips the band around my breasts and tears it down the middle before he flings it across the room. I weave my fingers through his hair as he moves his head down and buries his face in my breasts, pulling a nipple into his mouth and kneading the flesh.

I arch into his touch as his hands wander lower and meet the button of my pants. He lets out a low growl that ghosts my hot skin as he sits up. His movements are quick as he undoes my pants and pulls them off me. He wastes no time as his hand darts under the band of my underwear and I gasp as I grab his wrist as his fingers make quick work of me. I'm panting and moaning in no time as he continues his ministrations while his mouth covers mine.

With a loud moan I fall over the edge. Shudders rack my body and tears prick my eyes when Winter doesn't let up. He continues thrusting his fingers inside me as his thumb makes quick circles on my clit.

"W-Winter!" I cry as I come again, my body shaking with the stimulation.

Just as sudden as the sensation came, it's gone in a second as Winter rips his metal fingers from me and shoves them into my mouth. I let out a soft cry around his fingers as he suddenly shoves into me. He tosses his head back with a loud groan and begins thrusting as I choke on the fingers in my mouth. The metal leaves my mouth as he drops his head to my shoulder. He grips my hips and pushes up into me, the bed rocking with the force of his strength.

"Winter..." I moan loudly as I hold onto his shoulders, my nails digging into his skin.

He finishes with a loud and long moan and I follow behind him as my body bows under him and I clench around his cock.

_________

"What did you do?" Vasily hisses as he glares at me.

"I forced her—"

"Silence." Vasily snaps at Winter and the soldier falls quiet.

"If you wanted a cock, you go to any one of my agents. They would be more than willing to take you for a night. Maybe I'll do that, throw you to my men for a few days since you seem to like being a whore." Vasily threatens and I shrink back.

My eyes widen and my gaze snaps to Winter when I hear the low rumble in his throat. He's challenging his handler.

Vasily turns to the soldier with a raised brow of amusement. "You care for this slut?" Vasily laughs and then snaps his fingers.

Three men enter the room.

"Take her," Vasily instructs, "She is to undergo the Red Room procedure."

My heart plummets.

"No," I whisper, "No!" A scream threatens to climb up my throat as two of the men grab me.

Winter loses it. He stalks forward, his lips pulled back in a snarl. Vasily pulls a small disk from his pocket and presses down on the center of it before he tosses it through the air.

"Winter!" I shout in warning as the disk crackles with energy and connects to his metal arm. The limb becomes listless.

The soldier looks at the disk with confusion as his flesh hand tries to pry the thing off the metal arm. Winter tenses as the disk sends electricity throughout his body and he stumbles, his back falling against the wall.

"Stop it! You're hurting him!" I scream as the men drag me away.

"Shall I wipe them both clean?" The third man asks.

"I have an idea." Vasily mutters as he glances at the soldier's unconscious form. "If we can program the Asset to believe he's in love, he'd be willing to listen and obey the girl."

"I don't follow sir."

"We need a manipulator. What better way to keep the Asset under control than by using his lover. We need to wipe them both, start fresh. I believe we will finally have the obedient soldier Hydra has always dreamed of once the girl is finished from surgery."