"I Love You, Boy..."

Start from the beginning

"Shit," he groans out. "I'm going to come Eleanor," he warns me.

"No, you're not," I say as I sink down on him and roll my hips languidly, clenching down and feeling him against my walls. His eyes snap open to look at me and he's completely shocked. "You won't come until I allow you," I finish. He groans and tugs on the restraints.

"Ella," he moans. "I—I need to come," he tells me again. I lean forward to let my lips ghost over his.

"Beg me," I whisper.

"Eleanor" he whines as he pushes his hips up, trying to touch me as much as he can.

"You heard me," I continue to tease him. "Beg me baby," I tell him again.

"Please. Please. Let me touch you," he begs me mercilessly. "I need you. I need to come. Please baby, please," he continues to whine, any and all self-control out the window.

"I will let you touch," I whisper. "But you have to promise me you won't purposely tease me in front of people anymore," I tell him.

"Okay, yes," he mumbles out quickly, his chest pushing against mine. I tighten my grip a little tighter around him, his eyes rolling to the back of his head.

"Seokjin-ah," I let out, my heart slamming in my chest. I can't take how vulnerable and weak he looks; beautiful and subservient only to me.

"I promise, I do. I promise. God, just let me touch you, please" he says breathlessly. I place my mouth on his as I clench and hear him try to inhale heavy again and his head fall back. I count to 3 in my mind and let go of his neck, hearing him gasp, filling his lung with air. I smile at him as I lean forward and quickly untie the fabric from his wrists bringing his hands to my mouth and kissing the angry, red marks on his beautiful skin. Before I can even fathom what's happening, I feel him wrap an arm around me and turn us so I'm laying on the bed and he's above me. He grabs my hips with his hands and pulls me up, elevating my lower half and then pushes into me so slowly and deliciously that I see stars.

3 hours, 2 orgasms and 1 bubble bath later, I'm reminded that as much as he likes to let me think I'm in control, I will forever be down bad for Kim Seokjin.

——————————————————————————————

"Yuta can you stand slightly behind Taeyong and rest your forearm on his shoulder?" I direct. I'm currently at the studio shooting Yuta and Taeyon's Elle Japan spread and cover which is hard to do when the windows are currently being replaced throughout the whole store front of the studio but we are getting through it the best we can. I'm a bundle of nerves today as it's Grammy nomination day and even though it's not directly involving me, I know how badly they want this. The ring of the bell from the front door catches me off guard.

"Taek, can you go get the front door please?" I ask him. He nods at me and quickly goes to see who's at the door. When he comes back a few moments later, he's holding a large arrangement of white roses. He places it on the table next to me.

"Ella's boyfriend is always sending her flowers!" Taeyong exclaims. I roll my eyes at him and go for the card. I open it and I am surprised at the sender.

"Eleanor,
I was an idiot. I hope you can forgive me for being such an annoying asshole. Your friendship means the world to me and I hope you can find it in you to let me embarrass myself some more in the future.

Love you,
Channie"

"These are beautiful El," Yuta says with a smile. "He has great taste," he finishes.

"They're not from my boyfriend," I tell them as I put the card back.

"What?!" Taeyong says dramatically.