i could have almost died...

Start from the beginning

"So on May 7th the twins were born and a few days later we all went home, happy and healthy. Literally once the babies were born, my blood pressure went down and back to normal, which I was so thankful for because I've heard stories of people having blood pressure problems even after having their babies or it starting to rise after birth, which is called postpartum preeclampsia. I wasn't officially diagnosed with preeclampsia but it would have gotten to that point if we waited to deliver the twins." Will says as Arya fusses in the background.

"Sorry, Arya wants to join me and Oliver wanted to nap so he is in the pack 'n' play sleeping." Will says, kissing Arya's cheek.

"After the twins were born, we mainly stayed home, unless the kids had an activity or school function to go to. June was busy with the school year ending and hanging out with all of our friends. With the pandemic, we really haven't hung out with a lot of people. So now, with almost all of the kids vaccinated we can! Theodore, Harlow and Luca have one more covid shot to get while Avy, Cora and Benji are fully vaxxed and Benji just got his booster. Teddy, Avy and Cora can get a booster soon, I have to check when. I don't think Harlow and Luca can get a booster yet because of them being too young." Will says thinking about the kids covid shots.

"Anyway, so Benji is a middle schooler now, which I cannot believe, Averie graduated kindergarten and Theodore graduated pre-kindergarten. So next school year we will have a sixth grader, a second grader, a first grader, a kindergartener, a pre-kindergartner and a preschooler. Yeah, we are super busy," Will says as he chuckles.

"So almost four weeks ago, RJ, the kids and I all flew to Florida to visit our family. This is a trip we take every single year for the summer to visit and spend time with our family since we rarely see them throughout the year. We really like to go to Florida a few weeks in the summer. We all get to Florida and we are busy every single day with activities and just going to house to house visiting everyone. This trip was special because this was Arya and Oliver's first ever trip as well as all of our family got to meet them in person for the first time." Will says with a big grin.

"So after two and a half weeks we left Florida to head back home and everything was fine. Obviously we all had a little bit of jet lag but after a few days everyone was back to themselves. However, I was experiencing severe migraines. Back to back for almost a week, it was awful. I've had migraines before and these were so much worse. I couldn't do anything. Poor RJ had to watch the six older kids plus the twins and it was a lot. Luckily the older kids played at the neighbors houses during the day and had a blast while RJ stayed here with me and the babies. So as they days went on, I started to panic because I was thinking, maybe my aneurysm bursted or was about to burst. Migraines don't last this long unless something else is wrong." Will says as Arya hiccups a few time, causing Will to smile.

"Let's back track for a minute just incase any of you are new here, In 2008, I discovered I had a fusiform brain aneurysm on my left vertebral artery. I was super young at the time, I was 19 and I wasn't with RJ yet, we got together the next year. So medicine at the time wasn't as equipped back then to handle aneurysms which really sucked because to be honest I would have gotten it taken care of way back then. In context, a dangerous aneurysm is 7mm in diameter and mine was 13mm, which is fucking crazy. I don't know how survived that long before finding it and then surviving all of this time with it." Will says as he rocks Arya and Arya lays on his chest.

"The risks of the operation they had to treat an aneurysm back then were greater than the risks of just letting it be, so I decided to wait and monitor the aneurysm to see if it grew. Obviously fast forward to now, a lot has happened in my life. I  graduated college, I moved across the country, I've gotten married, adopted Benji, then had Coralei, Theodore and Harlow back to back after thinking I couldn't get pregnant. All of their pregnancies were easy and their births were a breeze, I'm sure you all watched their birth vlogs. We adopted Averie but that was after Luca was born but she came in our home right after he was born, literally a week later. I got pregnant with Luca and the pregnancy was fine until I hit 33-34 weeks, I forgot which week this happened. I wasn't feeling him move much one day and I was diagnosed with a placental abruption which we both could have died from, but luckily my incredible doctor saw what was happening and saved both of us. A year after having Luca, I found out I was pregnant with the twins, which was a complete shock because we were done having kids after Luca was born even before his traumatic birth happened. With multiples you are considered high risk anyway, so I was monitored like a hawk until Ari and Ollie were born in May." Will says to the vlogging camera.