𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙤𝙣𝙚

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

They just arrived at the place, just a couple of seconds ago. It was a small backyard wedding with fairy lights and a bunch of flowers.
"This is so cute," Reyna said to Diego who smiled, agreeing.

They walked back inside to find their mom. 
After knocking in a couple of rooms there she stood with what they assumed to be their grandma and other family members.

"Hi," Reyna said as she looked at her eldest kids.
She smiled tearing up a little and walking toward them.

"I'm so glad you guys made it!" She said as they nodded and she hugged them.

"These are our friends, Matt, Chris, and Nick... and I guess you remember Elmer," 

"Of course I do! And nice to meet all of you!" She said as they all smiled
"likewise! and congrats!" Nick said as she smiled and replied with a quick "thanks"

"This is my boyfriend, by the way," Diego said pulling him closer causing Nick to blush.
"Oh! well, I'm happy he brought you here," Their mom said as they smiled.

"You look beautiful," Reyna said after a couple of seconds of awkwardness.

"So do you!" 

"Oh... I should introduce you guys to your siblings," Their mom said as they nodded.
"Anna,"

This cute little girl walked up with a confused expression on her face.
"Wow," Matt said as he felt like he had just timed traveled.

Reyna and her sister look incredibly similar.

"This is Anna, say hello Annabell!" Their mom said as all the teens stood there confused.
"and yes. She looks just like Rey," Their mom said making them all agree.

"I'm assuming you guys have known Rey for a long time then," 

They nodded smiling.
"Are you guys the best friends with the youtube channel?"

"Your dad told me about them, How you were always in their house, and how he is grateful for their mom," 

Reyna smiled back at them and nodded at her mother.
"We are all grateful for Marylou," Diego said a little bitterly as their mom sighed.
"and your younger brother is outside running around. I'll introduce you guys to him later, after the ceremony,"

"Go find seats! In the front, I reserved some for you guys," She said smiling as they walked out, and headed outside.

"Your mom seems nice," Chris said as they found seats and sat down.
"If you consider her leaving her kids and building a completely other life without us, nice," Diego said as Nick grabbed his hand rubbing small circles on it trying to calm him down.

"Hey, at least she is trying," Reyna said to her brother as he shrugged.
"10 years too late," He said as Reyna sighed.

Right now she sat in between Chris and Matt. Matt was weirdly close making her feel... strange. She hadn't felt him this close in a while and it was confusing her.

Suddenly her new well, not new, little sister walked up with another boy next to her, what Reyna assumed was her other sibling.
"Rey, This is my brother Javier," She simply said pushing her brother closer to them.

"Hi!" Reyna quickly said, he looked younger than Anna.

"you look like Anna!" He said excitedly as she nodded.

"We do look alike," Reyna confirmed to the boy as he smiled at his observation.

"how old are you guys?"

"I'm 8 and my brother is 7, and you?" 

Reyna quickly turned to Diego noticing that they had the same age gap.
"Well I am 18 and my brother, Diego, is 19," Reyna smiled as they turned to Diego and nodded.

"Who is everybody else?" Anna said pointing to the triplets and Elmer.

"Oh this is my cousin and they are my friends,"

"Are they brothers? They look like the same person," Javier whispered as they all chuckled at him.
"We are, "Nick said as she smiled

"What are your names?"

"Chris"

"Matt"

"Nick"

"Elmer,"

"I know a Matt!" Anna quickly said smiling at the boy.

"He is my best friend!" She said getting closer to him.
He smiled and said

"Well, Reyna is my best friend," 

She smiled at his response as Matt and Reyna look at each other with sad smiles on their face.
"That sooo weird!" She said, smiled, and squeezed herself right between Matt and Reyna making them laugh.

Javier quickly did the same but he sits between Diego and Matt.

The ceremony was about to start so they all stand up, Anna asked Matt if he could lift her up to look at her mom walk down. He did, which made Reyna smile and snap a quick picture.

She knows that she will make that her wallpaper later.

Deep down she was saddened by the whole situation but her new siblings made her feel happy. She already loved them without knowing much about them.

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

happy Friday!
lol I forgot to post this yesterday:((((
actually sad

I  might update later today but no promises

but lol I love love love the siblings so fkn cute and
MATT was so cute with ANNA

lol, this is not their last appearance in the book.