𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

It had been about a week since Matt and Reyna spoke. Since the fight.
Reyna was expecting an apology but nothing had come.

She didn't let that mess anything up with Nick and Chris tho.
Chris and she still had face-timed every day since they made it to LA, something they always do when they go to LA and Reyna stays home.

Reyna had told about the day that Lilah had asked her to be her gf. It was the same day that she took the saran wrap from the tattoo, she left that detail out.

Chris was surprised at how quickly that had happened. Deep down he wanted Matt and Reyna to work. He had never really thought about it, but he loved the idea, he didn't mention that to Rey because he didn't want to make her feel awkward.

On the other side,

Diego and Nick had talked all the days since Nick left, just like Chris and Reyna...
Of course, it was never going to be the same way...

They had a secrete.
A pretty important one.

They were going to announce it the day before they left for LA but Matt and Reyna's argument happened, so it caused them to delay the announcement., something they had done a lot.

"Do we tell them when you come back?" Diego asked as he laid his phone on the bed next to him, making it look like Nick was laying across him.

"I don't know... with all that's happening with Matt and Rey, I think we should wait,"

Matt liking Reyna came as no surprise to Diego, he was just surprised that she didn't feel the same way. Diego and Reyna hadn't talked about it but she knew that he knew.

"We have been waiting for like 2 months... no joke," Diego said as Nick rolled his eyes
"I just want to tell everybody at the perfect time," Nick said as Diego smiled at him.

"I miss you..."

Nick blushed and smiled back
"I miss you more..."