𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────
𝙞𝙈𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨

Matt  ;  matty b🦥
Reyna  ;  rey👑

matty b🦥
I'm so sorry Rey

matty b🦥
I guess I was just worried that you might get hurt again.
Seeing you crying that night made me so sad.
I just didn't want to see you like that again.

rey👑
ur good matt

matty b🦥
no, I'm sincerely sorry
it was not okay for me to talk to you like that

rey👑
I forgive you

matty b🦥
still, I'm sorry.
if you want to come back over
mary lou is making lasagna

rey👑
if you don't mind
I would like to be alone for a while

matty b🦥
oh. okay.
still sorry

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────
𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚

Reyna stuffed her phone in her back pocket as she kept walking. Her plan was to stay at the Sturniolo's all day but she didn't feel like doing that anymore. 

Matt had never spoken to her like that...
Tears had been streaming down her face ever she left the house.

She doesn't understand why she cares so much for Matt's opinions. Hearing all that nonsense from Matt made her feel like he wasn't on her side this time, he was always on her side. 

She wiped her tears from her face and breathed in.
Suddenly she got a call. She quickly picked up her phone hoping its Matt; It was not.

She answers her phone as she hears her brother talking to someone else.
"Where are you?" Diego asked as she tried her hardest to not sound like she has been crying. 

"De camino a casa," (1) Reyna responded slightly smiling at her abilities. Diego quickly caught up that something wasn't okay. He switched to Spanish so no one else would understand him. 

"Y por que no te llevo Matt?"(2) Diego asked looking at him, who had the guiltiest look on his face. 

Diego had just arrived at the Sturniolo household, waiting for his sister to be there, but she wasn't.

"We... had a disagreement. So I left," She said as he furrowed his eyebrows. Matt never fought with Reyna. It was so out of character.
"Quieres que valla para casa?" (3) He asked her and she quickly said no.

"No, estoy bien," (4)Reyna said not really sure of her answer.
"Bueno te veo mas trade," Diego said and hug up. 

He doesn't know how to end a fucking phone call
Reyna thought before chuckling and walking a little faster to her house because it was getting darker.

Then suddenly she heard her phone go off again. She grabs it hoping it's Matt again, but it definitely wasn't. She stood there surprised, not being able to move.