𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

Lilah, Diego, Reyna, and Nick decided to go on a double date, because why not. Nick didn't care that Matt was mad when he did mention it, he was sad at the fact that Chris would be alone with a grumpy Matt for the afternoon, but when Nick invited him, he refused to 5th wheel the whole day.

Lilah and Nick get along great which really made Reyna happy. They had just watched the new minion movie, for like the 5th time since it came out, and they decided to get froyo. 

They all sat on one of the outside tables as they shared their froyos.
Lilah and Nick were screaming at each other about something as the siblings weren't really paying attention, well at least Reyna. 

"How is Matt holding up?"  Reyna cut Lilah off looking at Nick.

Nick thinks for a second.
"He is just grumpy all the time," Nick admitted as she nodded.

"I really want our relationship to go back to normal..." Reyna admitted as Lilah looked at her realizing something.

Lilah really really liked Reyna, and their past is something she will hold so close to her heart. Rey was Lilah's first love. She would do anything for Reyna, but so would Matt. He seemed to always come before her. 

Even tho Matt has always been an ass to her, she appreciates all he and his brothers do for Reyna and Diego. Lilah just wanted what is best for Reyna and she is 89% that she is what Reyna needs right now. She just wasn't sure if Reyna was the best option for her. 

She didn't want to be in a relationship where her partner seemed uninterested, or worse in love with someone else.

She knows that Reyna feels something for her, but it's not even close to what she feels for Matt. Everybody seemed to know except for Matt and Reyna.

Lilah grabbed Reyna's hand and smiled, knowing this was probably one of the last times she would hold her hand like this.